Valued Contributor

Re: QVC is really messing up our orders!

I placed an order in May for J353997 Linea Nugget Necklace in the blue/gunmetal to go with the caneel blue.  While browsing the Linea jewelry it appeared that one of the Multi Leaf and Bead Necklace in Ivory was available.  I was excited  to see one available in ivory. I had ordered the ivory when it was first aired but while wearing it, the chain part near the clasp had broken.  I could not find all the pieces. I hated to return it but no more were available at that time. So as soon as I saw one was available I added to my cart and the order went through.  So these two necklaces were two separate orders on the same day but the shipping information indicated they were packaged together to ship.  The tracking information indicated ready for UPS pickup.  But there was no further information. Two weeks later no necklaces and QVC refunded me.  I was most disappointed not to get the ivory leaf and bead necklace and sad to never get even a glimpse of the blue nugget necklace.  

Respected Contributor

@breee wrote:

I placed an order in May for J353997 Linea Nugget Necklace in the blue/gunmetal to go with the caneel blue.  While browsing the Linea jewelry it appeared that one of the Multi Leaf and Bead Necklace in Ivory was available.  I was excited  to see one available in ivory. I had ordered the ivory when it was first aired but while wearing it, the chain part near the clasp had broken.  I could not find all the pieces. I hated to return it but no more were available at that time. So as soon as I saw one was available I added to my cart and the order went through.  So these two necklaces were two separate orders on the same day but the shipping information indicated they were packaged together to ship.  The tracking information indicated ready for UPS pickup.  But there was no further information. Two weeks later no necklaces and QVC refunded me.  I was most disappointed not to get the ivory leaf and bead necklace and sad to never get even a glimpse of the blue nugget necklace.  

That's crazy---and unacceptable!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@breee wrote:

That's crazy---and unacceptable!

Thanks.  It was disappointing.  But I am sure there will be even more beautiful Linea necklaces to come.  I am very excited about the plum carnival necklace that is coming.  

Trusted Contributor

In all the 25+ years I've been shopping at QVC, I never had a wrong order delivered to me until last week. I received someone's shoes who lives in Arizona. I live in NJ. Not even close.

Honored Contributor

Add me to this list. I ordered two of the Boho skirts. I received the one, but in the same package instead of the second, I got a set of Carole Hochman pajamas! Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

This is really outrageous. I order my dog supplies from CHEWY, and they do a better job! I get things in two days and no shipping charges, and never have I redceived a wrong item. It is so unprofessional they way they ship things. This is their business not a side line.

Contributor

Add my name to the list of woes! Last week I ordered the tie dye top and the sleeveless dress. However, instead of being processed, they were both moved to my wish list instead!  Thinking I may have erred, I reordered them, only to have the same thing happen! So today I reordered them yet again. However, the top is now on WAIT LIST in my size in cobalt!  I've been looking forward to wearing it next week, but not any more!