Respected Contributor

QVC is really messing up our orders!

[ Edited ]

This is the 3rd or 4th wrong order I have received in less than a month---including orders for other QVC customers sent to me!

I ordered the Black Geo Necklace Set and lo and behold, I received the Black Rolling Bracelet---which I am now sending to Tylerpoo who received Bar Earrings instead of her Rolling Cuff!  WTH!

By the way, the Rolling Cuff is stunning, but falls right off my hand.  I have such skinny wrists and tiny narrow hands---but, alas, I have wide hips---what god giveth, she taketh away!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC is really messing up our orders!

@Maxine49  I feel your pain.  I have 5" wrists and size 9 feet!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I also got an incorrect order this month. I don't know what's going on, but they've been having issues.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just had a bad experience...I placed an expedited shipping order for delivery today and I received only one out of four Linea items. My bar earrings and a tunic are still showing "in process"!! When I called CS, they couldn't tell me when they would be shipped saying "we are waiting for the manufacturer to ship them" and then informed me that the gunmetal bar earrings in the order would be going to "backorder" status! Insult to injury. WTH?

Honored Contributor

I just ordered WEN replenishing spray, got the styling creme instead.

Super Contributor

QVC's shipping department leaves a lot to be desired!  Just saying.  

Honored Contributor

It's been years since I got an incorrect item, but last week I received a pair of WWC pants instead of the bra I ordered.  Imagine the chaos one illiterate or careless employee could create in the warehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I received the most inexpensive Honora necklace instead of the green beach glass necklace.  Could these really be accidents!?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their processing of returns has become unacceptably slow—sometimes a month! Meanwhile, it’s still on my Q card and they charge interest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last two orders have come from Ontario, California. Why is a warehouse  for the Big Deal being used on the West Coast & I’m on the East Coast?

Not happy that I have to wait even longer now.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼