Respected Contributor

QVC SENT A DEFECIVE SWING SWEATER

Shame on QVC.   I missed the Linea show with my favorite swing sweater (A259620) and therefore missed out on the blackberry color.  I checked constantly to see if it would become available...   maybe someone ordered a sweater that was too big or too small. I was rewarded with my checking and nabbed one in an XS.  THRILLED.  

Unfortunately,  instead of the sweater being returned because it wasn't the right size,  it was returned becauseit was DEFECTIVE.   The dye in the sweater was uneven and noticeable in the front of the sweater around the bustline....  VERY NOTICEABLE.  QVC should NEVER have reshipped the sweater.  Naturally it's going back, and besides including a note about the defect, and that I did not want to be charged a return postage, I also included a note NOT TO SHIP TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER.    

QVC took my delight to disgust.  NOT SMART.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC SENT A DEFECIVE SWING SWEATER

@nyc1 wrote:

Shame on QVC.   I missed the Linea show with my favorite swing sweater (A259620) and therefore missed out on the blackberry color.  I checked constantly to see if it would become available...   maybe someone ordered a sweater that was too big or too small. I was rewarded with my checking and nabbed one in an XS.  THRILLED.  

Unfortunately,  instead of the sweater being returned because it wasn't the right size,  it was returned becauseit was DEFECTIVE.   The dye in the sweater was uneven and noticeable in the front of the sweater around the bustline....  VERY NOTICEABLE.  QVC should NEVER have reshipped the sweater.  Naturally it's going back, and besides including a note about the defect, and that I did not want to be charged a return postage, I also included a note NOT TO SHIP TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER.    

QVC took my delight to disgust.  NOT SMART.

It happens all the time.  That doesn't make it right and I'm sorry this happened to you. 

Similar things have happened to me. 

Valued Contributor

It happens too often.  

Respected Contributor

It is unfortunate that the'Q' in QVC no longer stands for QUALITY!
There was a time when their Quality was Superb. It's a very different company today with a very different 'philosophy'.
Esteemed Contributor

Just call.  They have been more than helpful anytime I have had a problem.  And no postage charged.

Just the other day I went looking for a tracking number... none.  They could not even find it.  It never arrived (bra by Breezies) and no record of it being delivered.  

Without a hesitation they just sent me another one... no charge.. no postage... Said they were sorry I waited so long to get it.  

And this was an AS IS which I always buy... I just wait and wait until I get the best price.

Respected Contributor

I've been a Q shopper since the beginning,  so I've experienced the slide in service and quality firsthand.  This was an outright disregard for the next customer,  me, receiving this garment. It was clearly defective.   That's just bad business, and makes for very unhappy and disappointed customers.  Did they think I wouldn't notice????

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC SENT A DEFECTIVE SWING SWEATER

[ Edited ]

Was there a square label (indicating a return) or a rectangular shaped label (indicating a new unworn item) on the plastic bag the sweater came in?

Not everyone who buys from the Q reads these forums so some people just return items without indicating the item is 'defective'.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼