Valued Contributor

I was denied a price adjustment on a Linea order because the clearance was more than 30 days after the items were ordered, not received. I always thoughts it was within the date of

receipt. Am I wrong? Thanks for your comments.

Respected Contributor

@1jac wrote:

I was denied a price adjustment on a Linea order because the clearance was more than 30 days after the items were ordered, not received. I always thoughts it was within the date of

Yes, you are wrong.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Price adjustments are within 30 days of purchase not receipt.  I think returns are based on date of receipt.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

With shipping being delayed and purchases in the " Processing " status for  many days , am sure this situation will happen often as QVC changes prices on items constantly

Valued Contributor

Thanks ladies for your replies. I stand corrected.

Honored Contributor

@1jac    I think you are correct.  Nowadays your 30 days could expire before an order is even shipped.  Contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com for clarification.  Include order numbers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My understanding is that price adjustment is 30 days from purchase date of the item. And that makes sense to me.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@1jac wrote:

Yes, you are wrong.

@mom2four0418 

Respectfully, no she is not wrong.

What's your return policy?

QVC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping & handling and Q Return Label fee. If an item is returned due to defect, QVC was in error, or request for exchange/replacement, QVC will refund the shipping & handling and will not deduct the Q Return Label fee. Purchases from QVC and the use of QVC services are subject to our General Terms & Conditions of Use and our Privacy Policy, which can be found at the bottom of the QVC.com homepage. For more information, call Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Price adjustments

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom I think the OP was confusing the return policy with a price adjustment policy. I don’t know that the price adjustment policy is written down anywhere, but from everything I read here, QVC will adjust a price within 30 days of the initial order, which is very fair I think.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@1jac wrote:

Yes, you are wrong.

@mom2four0418 

Respectfully, no she is not wrong.

What's your return policy?

QVC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping & handling and Q Return Label fee. If an item is returned due to defect, QVC was in error, or request for exchange/replacement, QVC will refund the shipping & handling and will not deduct the Q Return Label fee. Purchases from QVC and the use of QVC services are subject to our General Terms & Conditions of Use and our Privacy Policy, which can be found at the bottom of the QVC.com homepage. For more information, call Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

@KingstonsMom those are different situations.  She is asking about a price adjustment and you are giving return information.