Valued Contributor

Price Increases

[ Edited ]

Just noticed some price increases on Linea items, mostly a dollar or two, well we were complainting of the $5-$15 increase so they changed it to a dollar, i.e. the animal print tortoise jacket. The team really reads these forums and when we rave and give excellent reviews about certain items, they raise the price. Thanks QVC!!!

Everything is going up in price, the swing cardi started at $56 and is now $63, in only about a  few months.

Respected Contributor

Of course there was a price increase on the Tortoise jacket.  Everyone loves it so much.

Valued Contributor

We may need to tone down some of our excitement(HA HA).

Respected Contributor

I noticed several price increases in only a few months across the board. But for me it was really noticeable on Laura Gellar's August TSV. I was out of the country when it debuted and ordered when I came back a month later when it was $65.95. Now, it went up again to $73.00!! I've never seen that before that a TSV goes up so much in such a short amount of time. So, it went up over 20% from the TSV price. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

Re: Price Increases

[ Edited ]

@Tylerpoo wrote:

Just noticed some price increases on Linea items, mostly a dollar or two, well we were complainting of the $5-$15 increase so they changed it to a dollar, i.e. the animal print tortoise jacket. The team really reads these forums and when we rave and give excellent reviews about certain items, they raise the price. Thanks QVC!!!

Everything is going up in price, the swing cardi started at $56 and is now $63, in only about a  few months.

@Tylerpoo

It's a bad move especially when you consider all the frustration with the new shipping charges. QVC seems to be moving in the wrong direction here--raising prices on everything, instead of giving customers more value and convenience.

Honored Contributor

I would happily pay more for better quality fabrics but that does not seem to be the direction they are taking.  It getting to look more like Walmart shopping.....

Respected Contributor

QVC had better not price themselves out of business.  At one time they were always cheaper than brick and mortar stores.  They used to say they could give better prices because they had such huge buying power.  Usually you would only see price increases on reorders.

Super Contributor

I noticed right away yesterday several Linea items on my wish list were $1 + higher.  The real kicker is I have a pair of Judith Ripka earrings on my list - they had been on clearance for $76 and change, and now are still "on clearance" for $99 and change!!  Seriously...do they think we are stupid?!  At a time of the year that most retailers are offering great sales and free shipping, etc. for the upcoming holiday season, this retailer is raising prices AND increasing processing times for shipping it all!  

If there was any place else to buy Linea, I'd be done with this retailer.  It's kind of sad to me to see how far they have fallen on so many levels.  I've watched QVC for well over 20 years, and would get some truly great deals with exceptional customer service.  Those days are long, long gone.

Esteemed Contributor

Usually when I notice a Linea price increase it's because the introductory price has expired.  It pays to shop early with this brand.

Respected Contributor

I just checked my wishlist and yes, a number of Linea items went up $1-$2.  I had also noticed awhile back that an item that I was debating on at clearance price of $37 and change went to last clicks price of $41 and change.  Didn't understand that pricing at all unless the $37 was in error and later adjusted.

Might be wishful thinking on my part, but if these items stay in inventory, they might get reduced later.