Honored Contributor

Received my WK polo sweater today. I purchased the vivid pink. The sleeves & hem bottom tell me it's an ENR (Every Needle Rib) WK. It is slightly weighty. 

There is an extra button which is attached to the label inside a small plastic bag. 

I like wearing it one button open rather than completely buttoned up. You will have to undo that top button to get it over your head. 

Stay with your usual size in WK tops. It's a great casual top which I plan to wear with black, dark gray or navy pants. I wish more colors had been created for this top. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
Can’t wait to get my pink and navy. I know Louis had a theme with colors this season, but I too wish this had come in more colors. Fingers crossed it does in the future!
Respected Contributor

Re: Polo WK Sweater Review!

[ Edited ]

My polo arrived too, and my xxs fits perfectly. I got all three colors, and love them all. Now I just need the alabaster and navy faux suede pant. I'm looking forward to wearing the alabaster sweater and pant with my black jackets now, and with my navy blazer in the spring. blazer. It's such an easy sweatrer I'd buy it in more colors too.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It's a great casual top which I plan to wear with black, dark gray or navy pants. I wish more colors had been created for this top. 

JJM, you can also wear the Vivid pink with Ivory, Winter White, Olive, Light Grey, Slate, Plum and Bisque or any of the light beiges/tans. It's very versatile. Mine is on the way!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

My WK polo arrived today, I just tried it on and it's perfect! I bought the vivid pink and a navy one should arrive later this week. I will order an alabaster as soon as my holiday budget allows. I think I may order a second navy sweater as well since Linea navy is few and far between. I too wish this were offered in many more Linea colors. I ordered my usual whisper knit size. I love the vivid pink, I wish this color was offered in more Linea items, it so unique.