Super Contributor

Pockets/No Pockets on New WK Pants?

I may have missed this notation somewhere along the way but are there any pockets on the new black or port WK pants?  Also, I do wish this was noted for sure on all of QVC's pants rather than sometimes shown and other times not.  Just my two cents....

Respected Contributor

Re: Pockets/No Pockets on New WK Pants?

[ Edited ]

@InStitches49 wrote:

I may have missed this notation somewhere along the way but are there any pockets on the new black or port WK pants?  Also, I do wish this was noted for sure on all of QVC's pants rather than sometimes shown and other times not.  Just my two cents....

Item number, please.

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@InStitches49 wrote:

Item number, please.

A295891

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

@InStitches49 No pockets

Super Contributor

Oops!  Sorry for forgetting to put the item number in my original post.  Thanks for letting me know there are no pockets which makes this a no for my purchasing.  Instead I went back and ordered the Expresso ponte pants which do have pockets.  I already have Linea pants in black, navy, and a tan color so the darker brown will be a good addition. 

Trusted Contributor

I too love pockets, but you really wouldn't want them in these smooth, elegant pants.  I've had them for a few years & really enjoy wearing them.  Also like Louis's ponte!

Trusted Contributor

Pockets on any kind of pants is not a deal breaker for me.  I don't use them.  They are on my jackets and sweaters for tissues.  Anything bulkier goes in my purse of the day.

I am waiting for Louise's show this afternoon.   

Frequent Contributor

Do you think it would be possible to shorten the WK pants?  31" is too long and I can usually hem pants myself but I would love to know your opinion on that.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@kathnern wrote:

Do you think it would be possible to shorten the WK pants?  31" is too long and I can usually hem pants myself but I would love to know your opinion on that.  Thanks!

What about the Petites with a 28" inseam?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@InStitches49 wrote:

Oops!  Sorry for forgetting to put the item number in my original post.  Thanks for letting me know there are no pockets which makes this a no for my purchasing.  Instead I went back and ordered the Expresso ponte pants which do have pockets.  I already have Linea pants in black, navy, and a tan color so the darker brown will be a good addition. 

I don't have pockets in any of my Linea Ponte pants and I also have Espresso.