Super Contributor

Please post photos of new Linea garments

[ Edited ]

Please include photos of Linea products when they are posted. Mr. Dell Olio doesn't bring new garments very often. When he does, it would be nice to see photos of the items on the QVC website when they are posted.

This morning there are five new items that have been posted with no Photographs.

I love Linea clothes. They are my favorites. I know Louis posts photos of his garments on his blog but it seems appropriate for QVC to post them too.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please post photos of new Linea garments

Fair Lady,

I agree with you that photos of the new items must be posted ASAP.

It is such a disservice to Louis, Linea, Linea customers and Linea sales not to have those photos up.  They can sway a potential buyer.

Respected Contributor

Just go to Louis' web site........louisdellolio.com.........and you will see pictures of everything

Respected Contributor

It is frustrating not to have the pictures available on QVC's website.

Respected Contributor

I agree also that the Q should have done their job of posting photos!  Linea has 7 New Items - and they are all missing Q's photos!  

On the other hand Logo has 52 New Items - and every single one of them has the Q photos posted!

Come on QVC!  

Esteemed Contributor

I posted on the Customer Care Forum about a problem I'm experiencing watching QVC Live on my phone. The items on air were not being updated in a timely manner. I cannot see items numbers in this format. Plus afterwards I noticed items on QVC 2 were being transposed as being shown on the main channel. Noticed this during the overnight show too. I received a prompt reply from a Mod who told me IT is working on the Q app. Hence the problems, of which I firmly believe is the reason for the photos still not being posted. Still not excuseable for Linea to falter over Logo. I'm going to add this request my comments on the other forum. Hopefully it'll help. Ya think???

Respected Contributor

I agree that QVC is remiss in posting photo's.  Louis's photo's on his website and Jac's photo's on Facebook are so much better than QVC's.  Thank you Louis for your efficient blog.  

To each his own!  I am always surprised how much LOGO is sold on QVC. I guess there is impetus to get all of the photo's taken for LOGO. Personally  I live in metropolitan Chicago and have never seen anyone wearing LOGO.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just requested assistance from a Mod on the Customer Care Forum in uploading the photos. Hopefully  we will see some results. 

Valued Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Fair Lady,

I agree with you that photos of the new items must be posted ASAP.

It is such a disservice to Louis, Linea, Linea customers and Linea sales not to have those photos up.  They can sway a potential buyer.

Yes, it is a disservice.  The least they could have done was extend the free shipping through today to make up for having his photos not up!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories but something always goes wrong when Louis is scheduled! 

Power outages, the 'new' items posted on the last page of Linea items at Midnight instead of on the first page, glitches like this website running slow or unable to locate items quickly with their filter by option.

The slow shipping -- most companies ship within 24-48 hours of ordering -- another beef I have with QVC and inexperienced C/S Reps -- the call hung up as she was about to ask me this AM to either credit my CC or accept a Merchandise Credit! Had to recall and go through the entire explanation/price adjustment request again on the slim ankle pants order.

I really think that the PTB DO NOT CARE because Louis is independent of their 'house' brands so he & the viewing audience get 'bread crumbs' as far as they are concerned.

How many of the QVC audience have access to QVC Plus on their cable service provider? The 'Big Deal's should have been TSV's on QVC and not their sibling channel. 

JMO

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼