Honored Contributor

1.  When will the faux suede trench coat be presented?

2.  When will the blazer be presented?

Thank you.  I am operating with a slowed battery lately and would appreciate any info.

Trusted Contributor

@golding76, it is my understanding the faux suede trench will be presented tomorrow night, 9 PM EST. And the blazer October 30.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, LindaMJ.   I like to see the garment or piece of jewelry modeled before my FULL, TOTAL commitment to buy.  I don't always do things this way but prefer to do so especially where coats and jackets are concerned.

I like to see the way the fabric "moves" while on the wearer.  Also of interest is the length of a coat or jacket.  Best to see them modeled.

Good that the blazer comes later this month! 

Respected Contributor
@golding76
Did you see that the new colors of the blazers are available now though? Don’t want you to miss out on your size. There’s a video of the colors offered last time.
Honored Contributor

Yes, morewine, I have seen that they are offered and even counted how many are in my size in the DFG.  (I stopped at 35, so I don't know the total number.)  And yes, I have one on check-hold.

I appreciate that you let me know this info in case I'd missed it.  Can't wait to see the blazer modeled!  Seeing it modeled will help me make up my mind.  Now that I know when it will be presented, I can see it and make my final decision.

(I just bought the leather jacket in the Dark Olive.  I've adored it since seeing it first presented last year but felt I owned too many jackets.  However, when am I going to have a chance at a Dark Olive like the Linea one ever again?  My size is now sold out.)

Respected Contributor
@golding76
Ok good!

That olive leather jacket is a beauty. I almost ordered it several times, but being in the south, I just couldn’t justify getting another as my others don’t get worn as much as I’d like. The blazers I ordered don’t seem so wintry, if you know what I mean. I can wear them in the office when it’s chilly.

That being said, I’m thinking I may have to splurge on one of the faux suede big deals. Still deciding on a color. I thought loden, but someone (you?) mentioned the olive anorak which I have. Too similar? I thought black but I have some nice black coats already. So right now it’s between espresso or vino...which I find ironic as I need my coffee in the morning and my wine in the evening. 😊
Respected Contributor

@golding76 

I blush to admit I have the leather/knit jacket in dark olive in addition to alabaster, black and recently dove grey.  Got it last year and it is BEAUTIFUL!  Warm, but not too warm, a gorgeous color.  You will love it.  I wear these jackets 3 seasons, and feel they are just enough of a departure from an all-leather jacket to look unique.  

I especially like the leather band at neckline with the stripe of leather down the back.

Honored Contributor

author,

Through the years, I've managed to buy the Linea leather/knit jacket in Wine, Black and a Chocolate Brown color. 

I'm telling you, I have a lot of jackets by Linea -- all sorts.  The Dark Olive is special, particularly for a lover of Linea's Dark Olive.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 

Well then you KNOW how fabulous this jacket is, and the dark olive is my favorite of all of them.....!  Hope you get it Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@golding76 

The new blazer colors are already on line for purchase.  If you purchased last years black, mushroom or port, these are the same blazers just different colors.  They are very well done and slimming. Louis really knows how to fit a blazer.