Honored Contributor

I just received my mushroom suits (wasn’t sure on sizing) & am returning the 12’s in the blazer & pants.

The pay your way label was to Florence, SC! This is normally where the jewelry returns go.

I spoke with C/S & she told me that clothing goes back to the Lancaster, PA address.

Just a heads up for those doing returns, it might have been a printing error on the Q’s part. So if you are returning any clothing, check your label & send it back to the Lancaster, PA address.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Is the Prepaid Label correct?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom, was it too small or too large for you.  We are very close in size and I have a size 12 ordered also.  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

Actually, my prepaid label only has   SMARTLABEL RETURNS, PARCEL RETURN SVC, 56901.   However, the "return on your own" label does, indeed, have the Florence, SC address.

I'm returning all three jackets in the larger size I ordered ... much too big.   However, to play it safe I have two of the blazers,  one size smaller,  on check status  (thank goodness).   I just email customer service to charge these to my credit card.

The blazers are all that I'd hoped for ... fabric, workmanship, but will require the sleeves and length being shortened.  It will be well worth it.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@JustJazzmom 

I'm returning all three jackets in the larger size I ordered ... much too big.   However, to play it safe I have two of the blazers,  one size smaller,  on check status  (thank goodness).   I just email customer service to charge these to my credit card.

SoX, you can just go into your order status and change from Check Hold to your CC and it will begin processing immediately.  No need to send an email and have further delays. 

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

Is the Prepaid Label correct?

See @SoX answer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@JustJazzmom 

SoX, you can just go into your order status and change from Check Hold to your CC and it will begin processing immediately.  No need to send an email and have further delays. 

@JustJazzmom  ...  Thanks,  but I had four easy pays on those three jackets and I want to make sure I get the same on the two check holds.  I guess I could have just called CS, for faster service, too ... oh, well ...  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I just tossed out the giant box these came in. Originated from Florence, SC.

Hmmmm.... 

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

Just got my check order changed to my credit card for the blazers.   Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Note!

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@JustJazzmom 

@JustJazzmom  ...  Thanks,  but I had four easy pays on those three jackets and I want to make sure I get the same on the two check holds.  I guess I could have just called CS, for faster service, too ... oh, well ...  Smiley Wink

FYI to @SoX and everyone else who may not know this...if you place an EZ pay item on check hold, you must check the single payment option prior to submitting the order. If and when you go back in to to View/Edit your order and select the payment option, the EZ pay option will still be available to select in addition to changing the method of pymt to your cc on file.

I've done this many, many times without having to call CS. If the EZ pymt wasn't available when the check order was placed, well that's when I call CS for assistance. Thankfully, the reps are there to help either way and will reinstate price and terms within a 30 day time frame. HTH.

SoX, I hope you love your jacket and it a perfect fit! Mine will arrive today. Yay!