Esteemed Contributor

Pleasant Early AM Surprise

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Ladies

Check your accounts. My Advanced Order jewelry is in process. How nice to see this, a couple, or three days earlier than originally indicated. Looking forward to receiving my Fez and Triple Strand Necklaces. 😊

Frequent Contributor

Re: Pleasant Early AM Surprise

[ Edited ]

I just checked my order status and saw that my advance order of the triple strand bead necklace is in process too. What a terrific surprise, it makes my Monday morning a little brighter! Linea always makes me happy.

Frequent Contributor

I also just checked my order status and both my Fez necklances and matching braceletes are in process.  Great news.

Frequent Contributor

My new Fez necklace and bracelets are in process too, something to smile about.

Trusted Contributor

My fez necklace and 2 sets of bracelets are in process also.  What a great way to start the day and the week!  I'll be looking forward to the art nouveau pendant becoming available and then I'll be set with jewelry-for now!

Frequent Contributor

My advance order went from in process to backorder when I checked it this morning (6:30am central time). Did anyone else's order go to backorder? I should have known better, I canceled my first order for this necklace because the status kept changing. So frustrating.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilidrop1989 wrote:

My advance order went from in process to backorder when I checked it this morning (6:30am central time). Did anyone else's order go to backorder? I should have known better, I canceled my first order for this necklace because the status kept changing. So frustrating.

Yes, 2 of the Triple Strand necklaces went to Back Order on one of my orders. I did NOT cancel any of the orders that I placed because things were all over the place, so I do have another order that is In Process. When the necklaces arrive and everything is good, I will cancel the Back Order. I just knew this would happen--there was such disarray, it's no surprise.  I hope you get yours!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

My triple strand in bisque/grey went to backorder, as well. All my other pieces are still in process.

Honored Contributor

Mine are also in process with a delivery date of 8-27-20???

Esteemed Contributor

My bisque/grey triple strand is now backordered too. My other pieces still showing in process...so far. What is going on now??? Is there an issue with just one color group or others too?