Respected Contributor

Pineapple Pendant is Posted!

The beautiful Pineapple Pendant is now posted!

There should still be Free Shipping on Linea Jewellery today - but this Pendant shows a shipping charge of $3.50.  Every other Linea Jewellery item still shows Free Shipping.

If you’re ordering this Necklace today - call Customer Service to waive the Shipping charge.

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Pineapple-Pendant-Necklace.product.J479225.html

Regular Contributor

Re: Pineapple Pendant is Posted!

I called customer service but they would not give free shipping, even though all other Linea jewelry is still free shipping. So annoying!

Respected Contributor

@Purseone  - Call again, I ordered the Honey and after I explained the issue - the shipping charge of $3.50 was waived.

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Pineapple Pendant Neck

Honey

Status Gift Option Price Quantity S&H Tax Total

CHECK: 07/16/2019
Standard Delivery
 $42.15     1$0.00$3.27$45.42

Regular Contributor

Thanks I called again and this time they waived the shipping. Why can’t QVC get its act together? Such a waste of my time.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Honey and I called CS and got the S&H refunded.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

The Pineapple echos back to a bead Louis used in a 72" necklace many years ago. The hatching is the same, although they are not the same shape. There are two of those large hatched beads among the many textured bead stations of several gemstone colors: purple, amber, green, blue, and orangy red, plus a few pearls scattered in. Those two are transparent orange and purple. Does anyone know which one I am referrig to?

In any case, I am wondering if the Pineapple pendant would pair well with it. It might be nice to pair it with something other than the Spiral necklace.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Seka for bring this to our attention.  I didn't even notice.  The CS rep said they couldn't waive it now and that I would have to call once I received it.  They supposedly put a note in the file.  With QVC it never seems to be easy anymore.

Contributor

I, too, ordered the pineapple necklace....in fact, 2 of them early this AM.  I also noticed that S & H was being charged although it was to be free S & H today as well as yesterday....heard Louis say this himself with Antonella.  I called CS twice this afternoon and neither time was I given credit...they said the order was too far into being processed.  I'm to call back wben I receive the necklaces and ask for an adjustment.  Guess they are counting on that I will forget to do so. QVC is certainlt quick on the "processing", but not so great on the fast shipping.  I'll be lucky to have them in a week(and I don't live on the west coast).

Regular Contributor

If you go do a search under Linea jewelry, you will see a banner across the top that says all Linea jewelry ships free. I tried to tell the customer service person this but they wouldn’t listen or look it up. Hey QVC, let’s get some action on this for your good Linea customers.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Purseone wrote:

If you go do a search under Linea jewelry, you will see a banner across the top that says all Linea jewelry ships free. I tried to tell the customer service person this but they wouldn’t listen or look it up. Hey QVC, let’s get some action on this for your good Linea customers.

When this happens--you politely hang up and call back and speak to another CS rep. If that fails, ask to speak with a Supervisor.  I got my $3.50 S&H refund today on the Pineapple pendant---no problem with the CS rep.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel