Trusted Contributor

Pictures of the new floral tee!

“THE BLUEBELL FLORAL TUNIC TEE”

floral7

…………………The FLORAL PRINT TOP, A290933 will be shown during one of my May shows…..the 8th or the 15th………but you don’t have to wait until then to purchase it since QVC has ALREADY posted it on the Linea site!……………..By the time May comes around I will have NOTHING to sneak peek because QVC has jumped the gun on everything! They are out sneak peeking me!!….No complaints here, because that means you will be able to purchase these items a month before they were planned……This top is a simple pullover Tee with a slight swing that glides over the body……so there is nothing to bind. The bottom is simple too…..no asymmetric or high/low hems here……just a classic straight bottom…..The short sleeve is a good length….not too short so it should please everyone. The neckline has a modest scoop. It looks cool and comfortable. Jewerly isn’t required, but the Mardi Gras [if you have it] or the BLUE COBALT or GREEN HOWLITE DROP, J333066 are just perfect…..not too much, but a nice finish!….. The top is made in my silky RAYON JERSEY, that has lots of give. It feels wonderful on the body….Isn’t that what you want your summer clothes to feel like? Smooth, silky, light and comfortable……nothing too close…..If the print looks familiar….it’s the same print that I did the boho and the new safari shirt in…………..This is a no fuss top…..a get up and go top. I know you will enjoy how easy it will be to get dressed  for whatever the day has in store for you………………..enjoy……………………..much Love…………………..Louis

“THE PALE PINK FLORAL TUNIC TEE”

floral8

…………………….PALE PINK is a new coloration for this spring bouquet……………There is something VINTAGE about the soft colors on the pale pink ground. Jac and I often go to open air antique shows….just to look and spend a relaxing day. There inevitably is a stand or two that has antique kitchen ware, gadgets, table cloths, napkins and dish towels. They always have the prettiest some what faded textiles…..but that’s what makes them pretty to me……Or you may visit an old farm house…..or a new one trying to look old……..that has wallpaper or upolstered furniture, maybe a wicker set, in these wonderful vintage looking prints. That is what I wanted to achieve with this print……I hope you find it as calming and relaxing as I do……………………enjoy……….much Love………………Louis

“THE DAFFODIL FLORAL TUNIC TEE”

floral9

…………………………..DAFFODIL……is a HAPPY color as a background for all the pinks, reds, blues, white and greens. It brings a smile to your face, and I’m sure to those who see you wearing it. You just can’t help it…………….All of the “click here” measurements are already posted on the Linea site so choosing your S, M, L should be a breeze…..Check out the Faux COBALT pendant around her neck, J333066….It does the same thing as the famous “Bar” pendant…..only in COLOR!…….Heading out to a flee market or your local Farmers market……this is the top to slip into and spend a lovely day……………………enjoy………..much Love…………Louis

“THE NAVY JERSEY TOP”

navy

………………..For those of you who never buy the same thing in two colors…..or those of you who are committed to never wearing a print! I decided to off this terrific top in SOLID NAVY. It is the exact same top and rayon jersey fabric as the floral…..just in a solid color………This is such a basic everyday every woman style that I insisted we also offer it in at least one solid. If it does well, and it really should, perhaps then I can bring it back in an array of colors………Think twice before you pass this by……It WILL become your essential in your summer wardrobe…The PERFECT travel piece……You’ll only wish you had it in many more colors!…………………………..enjoy…………much Love…………………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pictures of the new floral tee!

[ Edited ]

Wow.....so glad that I ordered it....I love it even more in these pics.  Love the sleeve length!  Thanks for posting.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~