Frequent Contributor

Pave Star Cuff sizing question

For those of you who purchased this, how was the fit?  My wrist measures a bit over 7" so I almost always order a QVC large and that gives me the drape I generally like.  I ordered the cuff and was so disappointed that i couldn't even manage to get it on my wrist!  I was convinced that it was a "picking" error, so I ordered a second one and it's the exact same problem.  I don't know what to think.... Do they just run very small, or is the inventory marked wrong in the warehouse?  I'll probably give these as gifts but I would love one for myself!  (I did get the necklace, so I'm not totally out of luck!) TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Pave Star Cuff sizing question

[ Edited ]

@Wild Rose    Are you able to pull the bracelet open slightly?  They can be adjusted to fit, just don't overdo it. 

There is a definite technique for putting on a cuff bracelet so you can get it on your wrist.  Here's a YouTube video that explains it. Once on, the cuff should fit snugly and not roll around. 

https://youtu.be/bU6QwykAo7w

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Wild Rose I ordered them in small.  My wrist is about 5.5".  I had to open it a little to slide my wrist into it and then gently pushed it back once on.  Plenty of room on my wrist once I got it on.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 I wasn't able to adjust it to make that much of a difference.  It's not a question of how to put it on...I have lots of cuffs (I have A LOT of jewelry! haha)

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sharing this great video!

Honored Contributor

Wild Rose,

I have a 6-3/4" wrist, and I bought this bracelet in the Large.

Your question prompted me to test-try my bracelet again, and I had no difficulty getting the bracelet on.  

The space between the ends of the bracelet measures 1-3/8".  Perhaps this measurement will help you decide if your bracelet is representative of the lot.

Honored Contributor

p.s.  And what a superlatively elegant bracelet this is. 

There's a quiet beauty to it.  If I were to choose a classic movie star who captures this sort of beauty, I would name Grace Kelly.  Just call the bracelet "Grace."