Occasional Contributor

Pave Bead 20"4 Strand Neclaces arrived

I am sad to say my necklaces arrived today in a brown paper mailer that was ripped with the weight of the two heavy boxes.  One necklace made it the other did not.  There were loose beads falling out of the box.  I can not understand why they would ship two heavy necklaces like that  The exotic earrings were very well packed in a box.  They hardly had any weight to them and shipped just fine. I returned the broken necklace in a box and asked for a replacement sent back in the  same box. I just hope there will be enough Necklaces left for a replacement

Honored Contributor

Re: Pave Bead 20"4 Strand Neclaces arrived

@nomy wrote:

I am sad to say my necklaces arrived today in a brown paper mailer that was ripped with the weight of the two heavy boxes.  One necklace made it the other did not.  There were loose beads falling out of the box.  I can not understand why they would ship two heavy necklaces like that  The exotic earrings were very well packed in a box.  They hardly had any weight to them and shipped just fine. I returned the broken necklace in a box and asked for a replacement sent back in the  same box. I just hope there will be enough Necklaces left for a replacement

Please add your complaint to the Mishandled Orders thread with Linea items here: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Linea-by-Louis-Dell-Olio/A-List-of-People-Whose-Linea-Orders-Have-Been-...

I think a lot of the problems are a lack of proper training among warehouse workers.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Pave Bead 20"4 Strand Neclaces arrived

[ Edited ]

@nomy wrote:

In the future, call CS and tell them to ship out the replacement right away, rather than wait for the return to be processed.  Keep calling until you get a CS rep who is willing to agree to that.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel