Honored Contributor

Outfit Bulgari Model Lily Aldridge Wearing Is So Lineaesque

[ Edited ]

When I spotted this photo of model Lily Aldridge, many of the outfits Louis Dell'Olio has styled for us from his Linea line came to mind.  We have the pieces to put together this elegant but casual outfit, thanks to Linea.  (Granted, our Linea necklines do not dip as low as the one shown here, but we have plenty of scoop-neck tops in Ivory or White that bear a striking resemblance to this top.  As for the blazer, hello, "Jac" blazer.  Ivory pants with a sharp cut, Linea has them.)

A vision in white: And Lily Aldridge cut a chic figure as she shot a commercial for Bulgari in Rome, Italy on Friday

A vision in white: Lily Aldridge cut a chic figure as she shot a commercial for Bulgari in Rome, Italy, on Friday

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit Bulgari Model Lily Aldridge Wearing Is So Lineaesque

Her pants need to be hemmed! Ruins the loook.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Her pants need to be hemmed! Ruins the loook.

@queendiva   Yes, I agree.  I have seen Victoria Beckham wearing them that way and it looks nasty.

Honored Contributor

My thought all along has been that she bought the pant to wear with booties or some sort of heel and simply decided to wear an athletic shoe at this moment.  It goes without saying that I do not like the look either.

The new bit of wearing athletic shoes with dressy or cute frocks is also jarring to my eyes.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

My thought all along has been that she bought the pant to wear with booties or some sort of heel and simply decided to wear an athletic shoe at this moment.  It goes without saying that I do not like the look either.

The new bit of wearing athletic shoes with dressy or cute frocks is also jarring to my eyes.

@golding76 

I so agree, Goldie.  Everything has become relative.  It's just not.  There is right and there is wrong, even in fashion.