Honored Contributor

Just received the mixed media sweaters. I guessed that I needed the Small as garment measurements were missing when it posted at midnight. I do not intend to layer over some other top as I am always warm. The black bra I have on doesn't show through either color and the cream IMO is a light tan not a creamy white.

I also managed to stalk the last ribbed sweater in the winter white. I was expecting it to be white but it is really Louis' ivory. I prefer Louis' ivory over white.

Just wanted to give you folks what the true color is.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom

My MM sweaters shipped and I should have them tomorrow or Monday.  Thanks for the color description!

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Thanks for the color description!  I had planned on ordering the MM sweater in the cream (thinking like the ivory chunky knit LL one that is perfect) but it did look like coffee with cream when it aired on tv, so I hesitated.....went back but the blue had sold out already in my size.  

But good to know my guess as to the cream color was correct and I didn't have the bother of returning, as that color is a no-go with my very fair skin.

Contributor
@JustJazzmom is the small the right size? Wasn't sure based on your previous post based on the click here measurements that you were thinking that the xs would be better.

TIA

Laural
Contributor

Honored Contributor

@LauraL wrote:
@JustJazzmom is the small the right size? Wasn't sure based on your previous post based on the click here measurements that you were thinking that the xs would be better.

TIA

Laural

I ordered the Small and when I saw the measurements on TV,  I thought I ordered the wrong size -- I was planning to stalk the XS sizes. Turns out the Small was the correct size for me. 

Honored Contributor

received my poncho order today......winners!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor
Thanks @JustJazzmom. I also had ordered the small and then wait listed the xs. Just cancelled the xs waitlist.
Honored Contributor

@LauraL wrote:
Thanks @JustJazzmom. I also had ordered the small and then wait listed the xs. Just cancelled the xs waitlist.

For reference, I wear a 36C/38B bra. From what I was told that is the same size.

Contributor
@JustJazzmom. We are -approximately the same size so I'm glad I guessed the right size of small. Guess it was good I didn't see the mess when I ordered.