Respected Contributor

Re: Our holiday festivities and our attire

[ Edited ]

The only thing I object to at a performance, a festive event, etc, is stinky perfumes or cigarette smoke....actually, this would be anywhere, anytime.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Tomorrow for Christmas Eve I’m going to wear the port WK pants with tunic top and this Longchamp silk scarf Vibration style:

It arrived today and it matches nicely with the port clothing. 

Not sure on earrings, maybe these? Brighton Marrakesh hoop earrings

JJM, gorgeous scarf - and earrings.

Honored Contributor

I was quite fortunate in that it works well with the port items. I was going by the IPad monitor before purchasing.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I was going to wear the Rhubarb sweater today, but although it's cooler outside ( for South Mississippi), it's warm inside.  My husband has a fire in the fireplace, and I've  been busy cooking!  So, I wore the Blackberry print shirt, with the blackberry beads and blackberry slim leg pant.  When you pair the print shirt with the beads, you realize what a genious Louis is!  So happy that I purchased these; everything matches perfectly and the combination is superb!  Merry Christmas Linea Ladies!

Honored Contributor

Decided to wear the (A295913) Abstract printed L/S Top in magenta multi color over the port WK pants (A295890) with 1928 earrings (2028 brand)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1862/5995/products/84832affd62a665daacdeb21bac5d171_2048x2048.jpg?...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1862/5995/products/20a11528f7b496a9d586d0c5d9d85aa6_2048x2048.jpg?...

Eyeshadow by Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauves

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Ladies, albeit I have not posted lately, I intended, once the naysayers left, to describe my attire for each of my 18 seasonal events, only to be delivered the news from LDO and unfortunately, influenza came to me on Christmas Eve morning wherein I missed 4 events including Christmas dinner.  

However, I have read and thank you, all, for the special words (you know what I mean), as well your continued descriptions of beautiful attire and events, and to JJM for makeup tips.  We learn. 

JJM and I once discussed that I wear Lancome.  She, so well informed, told me of its association with L'Oreal.  I remain somewhat addicted but that can change.  If I tolerate the fragrances at the make-up counters, I may indulge my face in new things, my New Year's treat to self.  P.S. JJM, my newest mascara addiction is Monsieur Big mascara.        

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, Name and JJ M, for continuing the upbeat chit-chat on fashion and makeup.

A wise decision on the part of some of our most savvy contributors.  Smiley Happy 

ETA:  Name, what a full engagement calendar you keep!  Wow!  You are a social butterfly -- bless you!

Everyday of this holiday I've worn some Linea.  My single-bar necklace in the goldtone has been my workhorse for several different sorts of occasions.  I did wear the Mardi Gras necklace on Christmas Day.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Thank you, Name and JJ M, for continuing the upbeat chit-chat on fashion and makeup.

A wise decision on the part of some of our most savvy contributors.  Smiley Happy 

ETA:  Name, what a full engagement calendar you keep!  Wow!  You are a social butterfly -- bless you!

Everyday of this holiday I've worn some Linea.  My single-bar necklace in the goldtone has been my workhorse for several different sorts of occasions.  I did wear the Mardi Gras necklace on Christmas Day.

@golding76

I have to cut back.  Age is telling on me.  I wish I had gotten that goldtone single-bar necklace, so classy, fashionable and yet edgy.  Love it.  

Honored Contributor

Name

The necklace is actually called the "Y-Bar Necklace" (J325471), and if that is the one you were thinking of with my misnomer of "Single-Bar Necklace," you will be glad to know that it is presently available.  Goldtone, too, available.

Keep up your socializing.  It is good for the soul.

Respected Contributor

I wore my Linea black sequined skirt with my Linea ivory pointelle peplum sweater from last season with a beautiful long pearl necklace and a pair of pearl Ripka earrings, black sheer pantyhose and my new Stuart Weitzman suede pumps to a party.  I wish Louis could bring back another sequined skirt and top outfit.  I wish I had purchased multiples of the outfit when presented a few seasons ago.  

To another party I wore a plain black slim skirt, silver silk charmeuse tank, my new GILI black an silver sequin bomber jacket, black sheer hose, Stuart Weitzman black suede pumps with Ripka silver dew drop necklace and Ripka silver estate earrings, Ripka art deco tennis bracelet.  This was also a good outfit.