Honored Contributor

Re: Our holiday festivities and our attire

@golding76 wrote:

Name

The necklace is actually called the "Y-Bar Necklace" (J325471), and if that is the one you were thinking of with my misnomer of "Single-Bar Necklace," you will be glad to know that it is presently available.  Goldtone, too, available.

Keep up your socializing.  It is good for the soul.

@golding76  Thank you.  I had no idea it was still available.  One and done!!!! Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom

That Vibration (Longchamp) scarf is gorgeous.  Is it a new Christmas gift or a gift from and to self?  Wow!  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday I bought it as a Christmas gift from DH to me. He’s unable to do mall shopping without my help (uses a W/C for those long distances). It’s just easier this way. 

The port solid WK’s look very nice with it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Dinner plans with extended family fell through due to the snow & possibility of falling on slippery surfaces (DH, not me) 

Was going to wear the WK black pants from a few years ago with this CWCreek top:

Was going to use purple eyeliner from UDecay with a gold Lancome shade Pose on the eyelids. 

I’m wearing these earrings from 2028 jewelry:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1862/5995/products/84832affd62a665daacdeb21bac5d171_2048x2048.jpg?...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Dinner plans with extended family fell through due to the snow & possibility of falling on slippery surfaces (DH, not me) 

Was going to wear the WK black pants from a few years ago with this CWCreek top:

Was going to use purple eyeliner from UDecay with a gold Lancome shade Pose on the eyelids. 

I’m wearing these earrings from 2028 jewelry:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1862/5995/products/84832affd62a665daacdeb21bac5d171_2048x2048.jpg?...

@JustJazzmom

So sorry but I understand. Your outfit is beautiful and I hope the near future you will be able to wear it at some worthy event or other.  Love the look of the purple eyeliner from UD.  My nail lady, a lovely first-generation Taiwanese-American, who like to wear purples, wears that color which looks lovely on her beautiful skin. She has a large supply of UD shadows which she showed me but her purples are almost barren.

I wish we could see your beautifully made up face.  I understand not possible.  I love hearing about it.

We have canceled several events over the holidays and upcoming NYE with friends for weather and flu in our area.  So many, including myself, not bouncing back quickly because we are experiencing influenza types A and B type plus ar GI virus in this arctic weather.  

Regular Contributor

Like the CW top and l love reading these blogs to hear the detail of how all of the Linea ladies style their Linea items.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebraBoth outfits sound amazing.