Super Contributor

Re: Ordered new Linea Items morning of 8/30 and still processing...anyone else?

@flgirl2 , Glad that you got your cardigan.  What color did you get?  I ordered the plum and caramel with the matching turtlenecks and they are such nice sets.  I guess there is hope for my blouson sweaters!

I did notice the sale price on the Linea WK skirt and am trying to think if I want to order the plum now or not.  I need to save my October budget for whatever wonderful coat/topper that Louis has in store for us as well as my forever long list!  The plum skirt would look divine with my matching pieces though, and it is a favorite!

I also noticed that the slim Ponte pant was $6 off today too and was surprised at that as there are few left.  I should call and get an adjustment.

Respected Contributor

Mom2fourboys, there is only a size sm left in the plum skirt so if that's your size, and with the sale price you should get it. I love mine. You'll be sorry later. These WK skirts last foever!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much @mam2fourboys for mentioning the price reductions for the WK Skirt and the SuperPonte Slim Leg Pant.

I just spoke with Customer Service to request a Credit for my recent orders - and they will be issuing the Credit within 3 days.  

I would not have known about the price reductions had you not mentioned them.

Esteemed Contributor

@mam2fourboys 

Thanks for the heads up on the mark downs on the WK skirt and Ponte Slim Leg Pant. Not sure if this is new today but the faux suede boot cut pant is reduced by $16.00 too.

Super Contributor

@Marlyn1 , I saw your note and quickly went to see if a plum Xs skirt was available and it was so I got it.  I did dig into my October Linea budget, but so be it.  You're right, I do think I would have regretted not completing my outfit, especially because it seems that they are all selling out.  Hopefully that means MORE colors for next year!  And if one can dream, more matching tights.  I am going to be ordering more tights to stock up on for the winter in hopes to do my part to help sell the ones available so we can have new next year.

The long whisper knit skirts really are heavenly in the winter,, especially with Linea fleece tights underneath!