Super Contributor

Ordered new Linea Items morning of 8/30 and still processing...anyone else?

I ordered my new Linea items (two WK sweaters and suede skirt) in the early morning of 8/30 and they are still processing.  The website seemed to have a glitch as it wouldn't go through the checkout at first, but then I finally got it to go.  I am wondering now, though, if my order really got through?  Did anyone else buy the new items on or after 8/30 and have they shipped yet?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Ordered new Linea Items morning of 8/30 and still processing...anyone else?

I ordered the Pine/Black Floral Blouse on 08/30 - Free Shipping Day - and just before midnight on 08/30 I ordered the Pine/Black Tartan Jacket as soon as it posted - both items are still ‘In Process.’
Esteemed Contributor

I received the faux suede skirt and the blouse with scarf yesterday.  My blazer has been received by the post office today so I should get that either tomorrow or Monday.

Contributor

I ordered 2 sweaters and the flowered blouse on August 29 and they are still in process.

I hope they are coming from the Ontario warehouse since I live in California.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 2 vneck WK sweaters were ordered on 8/30 are are still in process.  I ordered 2 other WK sweaters and a pair of ponte pants on 9/1 which have all shipped.  I'm in CA too, so also hoping that the vnecks will ship from the Ontario warehouse.

Honored Contributor

@mam2fourboys  You should call C/S; it's toll free. 

The replacement floral blouses that I ordered on 9/2 have shipped as of today.  I'm mentioning my items so you can tell C/S that people who have ordered after your initial ordering date have now had their items shipped. 

I wonder if it is hung up because of that glitch. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for your comments.  I just looked at my order again and all 3 items say back order!!!  Plus, the ivory WK sweater in my size is now sold out?  After receiving a Susan Graver necklace last week instead of the caramel carnival necklace, this is just too frustrating.  I will call tomorrow when I have more energy to deal with this.  This is the only company that does these things and on a regular basis no less.  Actually, I had stellar service from QVC up until the last two years.  Not sure what happened.  Just want my Linea items.

Trusted Contributor

All three items I ordered from the last show have not shipped. And now one of them is on waitlist. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I also ordered on 8-30 for the free shipping two WK v-neck sweaters.  They shipped on 8-31 and on 9-3 left Hodgkins, IL but that is the last of the tracking.  Who knows where they are now.?

Super Contributor

I e-mailed the social team last night and they got back to me and said that my three items that online were telling me were Backordered, were telling them on their side that they were "getting ready to ship".  Well, this morning the suede skirt did ship, but my navy v-neck WK sweater is still "in process" and the ivory WK sweater says "backorder" which I think really means sold out as that's what it says when you go to order another one.  I think the v-neck WK sweaters were popular and something is going on with them and I doubt I will receive either of them, even though I ordered the day before they were shown.

I looked to see what was available yet in an Xs and they only have 3 black left and 11 navy left.  I will attempt to a call customer service and explain the situation and that I would like to reorder a a navy and instead of the ivory which is now sold out (and I really wanted) the black and need free shipping as I ordered on free shipping day.  Wish me luck.

On top of it, since they messed up on my Linea caramel carnival necklace, I snatched up an available chocolate Moonglow set and now that says "backordered", which, again, I think means sold out.  Sigh, sigh, sigh.