Respected Contributor

Ordered RED Nugget Necklace, Received WHITE!

C'mon QVC get your at together! This is ridiculous! Called Customer Service and they are NOT taking live calls either. Why oh why are there always so many issues with Linea shipping the wrong Linea jewelry? Luckily I was able to order another RED one. Fingers crossed I get the RED one in the next order. Frustrated!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Re: Ordered RED Nugget Necklace, Received WHITE!

Order the blue also, perfect pair of July the 4th darling!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Maxine49 You might post this problem on the Customer Care forum and also send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

If you read the responses on the CC forum, the mods are pretty attentive to these problems and contacting at this email address is easier than calling Customer Service.

Trusted Contributor

I think it's the jewelry company who mails out the LDO jewelry. I would bring it to Louis' attention so that he can let them know before they ship out too many. If red's wrong, you can bet white is, too.

Honored Contributor

I'd send it back (all shipping costs refunded) and reorder it.  If you exchange it, it'll take a month to get the correct one.  No need to call.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I ordered the red & got the red. Sorry this mix up happened @Maxine49 .

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

if you like the white and decide to keep it, call or email customer service and ask for a partial refund instead of having to send it back. they will often give you a credit on your account and you can use that credit towards something else.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I ordered the red and received the red.  Thanks goodness....but I was holding my breath after reading the original post.  It's a great necklace in a wonderful shade of red.  I'm very pleased with it.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the red and black which looks like shiny licorice, and got both colors. Love them. The bracelets and earring are great too.What does the white look like. Is it a good clean white or greenish?

Contributor

I received the red necklace that I ordered.  It has an odor that is very strong and I have set it out to see if it will diissipate.  It is still pretty strong, but slightly better.  Has anyone else noticed that problem with their purchase?  It is so attarctive, I don't want to have to send it back, so I thought I would ask others before I decide what to do.  Thanks in advance.