Honored Contributor

Only 500 Linea Scarves Remaining (A347497)

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Printed-Scarf-36%22-Square.product.A347497.html?upsh=1&s...

On Louis's show today, Nancy Hornback stated that there were only 500 scarves left.

If you are interested, it might be good to scoop up one more. 

Seka mentioned this under "Who's Watching?"  Thank you, Seka.

Honored Contributor

Re: Only 500 Linea Scarves Remaining (A347497)

[ Edited ]

So glad I ordered the mint...

What a fabulous Spring scarf. One of my 1st visions of wearing it was on St. Patrick's Day out to dinner with my navy Irish sweater (A259709), jeans, a white top and simple gold hoop earrings Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Susan Louise,

The Mint color was what I ordered, too, after hearing the number left.  What a beautful adornment it will be for St. Patrick's Day.  I always dress for the day even though I am of Greek descent.

Makes No. 3 for me. 

Respected Contributor

I saw your post and checked it out.  I love the classic look, but these are not silk. I knew they couldn’t be when I saw the low price. Polyester scarves just don’t drape well or look the same. I would happily pay much more for silk. Had to pass on these.

Esteemed Contributor

It’s likely just me, but I gravitate to long and narrow scarves.  I do have a few large square silk scarves, which I just tend to wear infrequently with coats.  I will say the scarves are quite lovely, but I am only buying what I know I will wear for sure.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

It’s likely just me, but I gravitate to long and narrow scarves.  I do have a few large square silk scarves, which I just tend to wear infrequently with coats.  I will say the scarves are quite lovely, but I am only buying what I know I will wear for sure.

@PamfromCT 

i felt the same way. was disappointed in this being a square and not even as big a square as his last scarf, which is even a few dollars less. that is why i passed. i knew i would not wear it in that size or shape.

i much prefer oblong scarves.....in silk, chiffon, or knits.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

i love the print, & ordered the ivory scarf.  I have a soft tan trench coat that I will wear it with in the spring.  Love retro.  Also love top, but can’t see many occasions to wear it.  However, may change my mind!

Respected Contributor

The Ivory Scarf is now Sold Out - Waitlist available!

Trusted Contributor

500? That sounds like quite a lot for a boutique line with a limited following.  

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

@PamfromCT 

i felt the same way. was disappointed in this being a square and not even as big a square as his last scarf, which is even a few dollars less. that is why i passed. i knew i would not wear it in that size or shape.

i much prefer oblong scarves.....in silk, chiffon, or knits.

@sunshine45 @PamfromCT 

I gravitate to the longer scarves as well.

That being said.......everything Louis designs is beautiful.

One of my favorites!