Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Silvertone Trapeze Necklace Is Up at This Moment (3/19, 1:48 p.m. EDT)

@vickybliss- the chocolate has a bronzey tone to it as well but I wear it with my other chocolate pieces (the cuff, semi hoop earrings and the single bar) and they blend very well together.

Thanks if you see the black and remember please post; I almost had one but it sold out as I was in the process of placing it in my cart.

Honored Contributor

I believe there was one silver trapeze necklace when I ordered it last Sunday evening.  It was a suspenseful week wondering if it indeed existed and was going to ship.  It took one week but it did ship today, so now I have to worry about the USPS actually delivering it and wondering what kind of condition it will be in.  This necklace is giving me ulcers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I believe there was one silver trapeze necklace when I ordered it last Sunday evening.  It was a suspenseful week wondering if it indeed existed and was going to ship.  It took one week but it did ship today, so now I have to worry about the USPS actually delivering it and wondering what kind of condition it will be in.  This necklace is giving me ulcers. 

You make me laugh! I ordered one last week as well. Mine spend the weekend in Morrow, GA. I have looked at these on the Linea models for months. On the last show the model wore it under her jacket/blouse and I loved the way it peeked out at you. Hopefully both our shipment arrived safely. Recently I had two packages stolen (yes someelse is enjoying my linea top that is sold out). Qvc refunded the money. but it just makes the world feel a little less safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@vickybliss@Kachina624

I ordered on Sunday, March 19 - the day Goldie started this thread. My silvertone necklace has finally reached my local post office.  Hopefully it will be out for delivery tomorrow.  That will be a mere 9 days, eons compared to most of today's speedy shipping.  But if it just arrives in good condition I won't complain.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

@vickybliss@Kachina624

I ordered on Sunday, March 19 - the day Goldie started this thread. My silvertone necklace has finally reached my local post office.  Hopefully it will be out for delivery tomorrow.  That will be a mere 9 days, eons compared to most of today's speedy shipping.  But if it just arrives in good condition I won't complain.

@shoesnbags   Ah, so near yet so far away.  I've found it usually takes 2 more days for delivery once it gets in the neighborhood of the local post office.

I ordered this necklace last fall, it got to the first postal stop and dropped off the face of the earth.  I waited and waited but it never appeared.  Boy it better be worth it!  I haven't seen anything else like it anywhere. 

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags  Did you get your necklace today.  The electronic data (?) on mine has been sent to the local post office.  Now is someone would just send the necklace there.... I have high hopes for a Wednesday or Thursday delivery. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@shoesnbags  Did you get your necklace today.  The electronic data (?) on mine has been sent to the local post office.  Now is someone would just send the necklace there.... I have high hopes for a Wednesday or Thursday delivery. 

@Kachina624

Yes - and it's perfect!  Hope yours comes tomorrow and that you love it.

And thanks again, @golding76 !

Super Contributor

Mine arrived in the afternoon mail. Looks perfect! It had all the little wrappings around all the layers and does not look like a return. They must have found a bunch hidden away somewhere for so many silver to be up for sale in the pass weeks and now nothing. While I'm still stalking a chocolate one, I get to wear this one. Enjoy Ladies Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The chocolate is a deep coppery brown. It's a very pretty color.

Esteemed Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

Mine arrived in the afternoon mail. Looks perfect! It had all the little wrappings around all the layers and does not look like a return. They must have found a bunch hidden away somewhere for so many silver to be up for sale in the pass weeks and now nothing. While I'm still stalking a chocolate one, I get to wear this one. Enjoy Ladies Smiley Happy

I agree @vickybliss !  Glad that yours is perfect, too.