Respected Contributor

One More Thing to Think About...

How about if we all leave glowing reviews for the items from Louis that we have purchased?  I had been lazy in doing that, and now will make up for that.  It seems that relatively few Linea ladies leave reviews for the items they love and have purchased.  Perhaps that can also help Louis?  Here's hoping that it, too, can make a positive difference. 

Respected Contributor

Re: One More Thing to Think About...

@Jersey Born Fabulous idea!  Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

@Jersey Born  Leaving reviews for the Linea items we love would be a GREAT GIFT FOR LOUIS and show our appreciation. I too am behind in my reviews especially since the QVC fiasco. I don't think it will make any difference to TPTB, but it would to Louis and show our love and support.

Super Contributor

I haven't seen Louis on air in a long time, but I'm not aware of any issue.  Could someone fill me in?  I really appreciate him and love his line!  They are always done well as far as I'm concerned.  I hope it's nothing serious.

Super Contributor

@Gkhm wrote:

I haven't seen Louis on air in a long time, but I'm not aware of any issue.  Could someone fill me in?  I really appreciate him and love his line!  They are always done well as far as I'm concerned.  I hope it's nothing serious.

@Gkhm You are correct, you havent seen Louis himself on air since October 2019. He stopped doing on air presentations and has used Jennifer Reed as his brand representative. Louis keeps an active blog online (search for Louis Dell"Olio blog and you will find it)

He is a wonderful story teller, many have urged him to write a book about his years in the fashion industry. He now will have the time to do so as his relationship with QVC ends this year.

Honored Contributor

Seems to me like many Linea customers  have left reviews and almost all of them are glowing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I always leave reviews, Linea, no exception.

I think his latest tartan plaid blazer deserves a 10.  I'm still waiting for a few pieces not received yet, but I will leave reviews.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got caught up on reviews of earlier purchases a couple of weeks ago.  A boatload of clothes arrived today with jewelry to soon follow.  I will be sure to write prompt reviews!

Super Contributor

I miss seeing him.  I always enjoyed his perspectives and he is such a gentleman.  Thank you for the info.