Trusted Contributor

Ombre Tunic Ordered 5/27 Still in Process

I ordered the Copper/Black ombre tunic on 5/27 and it's still showing In Process. I have tried reaching out to customer service, but after waiting thru 53 people ahead of me in the Live Chat queue, was disconnected. Then I tried emailing and have no response. Then I tried calling CS and got a message that they aren't taking any live calls, just automated service. I can't seem to log onto Live Chat at all today.

The EDD for that top was 9 days ago and it has not even shipped! 

What is going on at QVC? I can't even cancel and re-order.

And they'll have the nerve to charge me for the shipping and handling if and when it actually ships, which seems pretty doubtful now.

I'm up for any suggestions.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ombre Tunic Ordered 5/27 Still in Process

@crdlb 

Email the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with order#, item# and specifics like you've stated here. They're taking care of customer service issues and problems. You can see the interaction if you visit the Customer Care forum. I've had very timely replies when contacting them. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks rochelle. I'll try that. It can't be worse! 

Honored Contributor

@crdlb I got my two new ombres today. Love them! Also received today the necklaces that he showed with each of them. Beautiful!

Hope you get yours soon.

Trusted Contributor

Ditto on what folks are saying about emailing the Q social team. I honestly think live chat is disabled and CS has been cut to bare bones. I have had Alice help me and she got right on it when I. had a problem and I got a response within an hour. They all are great!

Trusted Contributor

I tried emailing the social team and they responded that they were working on it. That was two days ago. Meanwhile I got another email from QVC saying a different order was delayed. That one was ordered on 6/11. 

Now they've decided to go back to 30 day returns. What a joke. They can't even get an order to my house in 30 days.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no, that is so not right! My ombre tunic finally shipped eons ago and maybe it might show up tomorrow, IF it does not take a vacation at my local post office. Q packages have a tendency to do that! The Q needs to let you cancel the order now or at least credit your shipping and tax on that shipping plus a credit for your trouble. 

Keep us posted!

Respected Contributor

I had an item ordered 5/24 that finally showed up yesterday. When I emailed customer service the reply was that they were working on it. It took more than a couple days for them to get back to me but I did get the item. They did give me a $10 credit.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The black/white ombre tunic arrived today and well worth the wait. I matched it up with 6 necklaces in my Linea stash and depending on the color bottoms worn, it can be dressed up or worn casual. A big surprise necklace for me was the J483110 Grape Vine Beaded Bib necklace in gray. This is a WOW look that I had not even considered. I had ordered that necklace to wear with my black georgette tank/shirt aka Safari set. 
Louis does it again! 
Fit and length is great in my usual top size for Linea (small). 

Trusted Contributor

Today I had finally decided that come what may, I wanted that original 5/27 order cancelled and asked the Social team to take care of cancelling for me since they didn't seem to have any luck with getting it to ship. 

They agreed to do that, and gave me a $10 order credit toward my "replacement" order, which I used to upgrade the shipping. Hopefully, that upgrade will get someone's attention.

Thank you, Ladies, for all your help in getting me to the right person to handle this. I'll post if and when the second order arrives!