Respected Contributor

Oh my, UPS truck crash leaves more than a 1000 pkgs on highway!

[ Edited ]

First, the tractor trailer drivers in the crash are OK. This happened last night in Massachusetts on I495 where my packages go before they are transferred to my local area. It wasn't snowing or raining so hopefully everything is intact. State troopers were picking up all the packages. What a sight that must have been!  YIKES!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Oh my, UPS truck crash leaves more than a 1000 pkgs on highway!

Cripes, I think my yarn order is due to be delivered locally.  But that's scary and hope no one was hurt. OOr the packages.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad no one was hurt.  But quite a few packages will be delayed, if not damaged.

ups crash1.jpgups crash2.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Were all the packages from Louis Dell’Olio?  I don’t understand why this news item was posted in this topic area.

Glad no one was injured. 

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr .  Oh no! What a mess! At least no one was hurt.

Honored Contributor

The articie said two tractor trailer trucks crashed (I assume UPS was one) and the side of the UPS truck was shorn off "like a sardine can," spilling packages all over the highway.

Respected Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

Were all the packages from Louis Dell’Olio?  I don’t understand why this news item was posted in this topic area.

Glad no one was injured. 

Because that's what I buy and this is where I post...it's just that simple!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for finding that picture!  A passenger car was also involved--I think 4 vehicles altogether. No one was hurt except for minor injuries and that's the important thing.

Honored Contributor

@gizmogalThe only time I ever pull up one of the categories from the menu is to post my own topic.  When I'm reading and maybe responding I just use "View All Forum Topics."

To me all the categories are good only for searching for old posts -  assuming I have any idea what I'm looking for!

Honored Contributor

@Maxine49@millieshops.  There are two ways to select the category under which to post.  First is the category where you're comfortable or feel like posting.  Second is to pick the correct category.  This way it can be located in the future which may be as little as 5 minutes.  The mods will often move a post to the correct place if they're not too busy chasing down packages that haven't shipped.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment