Respected Contributor
DH took the afternoon off work today and sure enough I get a gazillion packages delivered. Lots of Linea items, some home decor items, and some It Cosmetics A-D items. *sigh*

So when I got home from work he commented how earlier in the day there were some packages delivered for me, then later after he did an errand he came back there was another delivery. And then later there was yet another delivery!! I love how he just had to point it out. Not.

So he placed all the packages in the dining room which has gates so the dogs can’t get in. I’m dying to go in there, and go grab some of my Linea items and try them on. But I really don’t want anymore questions.

Maybe he’ll go on a motorcycle ride tomorrow and I’ll have a fashion show for the dogs.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom   I know how you feel.  We do not have mail deliveries - roads too narrow - everything has to be picked up from post office in town - DH does this every day!  I cannot hide deliveries ever - just get the evil eye when he comes in with my Q packages!  We are moving back to CA in 3 weeks and we will have mail delivery yahoo! I'll beat him to the mail box!

Honored Contributor

Makes me glad I have no spouse.  I'd hate to have to sneak around to spend money I helped earn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do so many things for DH, he doesn’t mind when I get deliveries for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
@dulwich
Wow! That would stink. At least when you move back to CA you won’t have to get the evil eye!
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
DH took the afternoon off work today and sure enough I get a gazillion packages delivered. Lots of Linea items, some home decor items, and some It Cosmetics A-D items. *sigh*

So when I got home from work he commented how earlier in the day there were some packages delivered for me, then later after he did an errand he came back there was another delivery. And then later there was yet another delivery!! I love how he just had to point it out. Not.

So he placed all the packages in the dining room which has gates so the dogs can’t get in. I’m dying to go in there, and go grab some of my Linea items and try them on. But I really don’t want anymore questions.

Maybe he’ll go on a motorcycle ride tomorrow and I’ll have a fashion show for the dogs.

I feel ya girl! LOL

Frequent Contributor

Bad enough when my DH is home when they are delivered, but my contractor even comments on the number of deliveries.

Respected Contributor

What is it with men?!  Once I had a package delivered when my grandson was here - he was 5 or 6 - he said  "Another package?!"  Geesh.

Hubby will occasionally remark that I'm "out of control."  My response is "So?"

Sorry.  Not sorry.

I make more money that he does.  And I contribute plenty to the household.  And savings.

Respected Contributor

My husband’s a music and video junkie. He doesn’t say anything to me and I don’t mention his deliveries. 

Trusted Contributor

My late husband was so cute, he would watch the Q with me and point out fashion items that he thought I would look good in.  He also loved buying me nice jewelry and cologne. I miss that guy so very much.