Trusted Contributor

Oh My! Sleeveless Mixed Media Top- Three Colors

“THE ORANGINA MIXED MEDIA TOP”

………………………….When I used to travel to Italy for work, I became addicted to “Orangina”, an orange soda……..I always loved the bottle, the packaging , of course the taste, and the COLOR. It always reminded me of SUMMER! The color above was inspired by my addiction….LOL……..Orange has become the sleeper color of the season. I called the color Orangina, because it isn’t a full blown bright orange. It’s a very soft creamsicle color That I think will look very complimentary on most women. It reflects on the face and gives you a lovely glow………This is a MIXED MEDIA TUNIC, meaning it is made of two fabrics. The top is actually TWO DOUBLE LAYERS. You have a full tricot lining from which the georgette border is attached. Then you have the RAYON JERSEY top layer that is totally free from the lining and the border. The Rayon Jersey top layer has more of a SWING SHAPE, while the under layer with the georgette border is slimmer, but still a swing so there is plenty of HIP EASE!…………..A more comfortable summer top you couldn’t ask for. The ease of it provides a lot of ventilation so you will stay cool.. Pair it with a little denim jacket a little shrug or one of the many things you already own! I have it with my WHITE SUMMER DENIM walking shorts coming next month…………….As you can see the ORANGE CARNIVAL NECKLACE works PERFECTLY!…………The tops are avail. to order NOW!…………………………………enjoy………………………….much Love………………………….Louis

“THE BLUE MIXED MEDIA TOP”

…………………We are calling this color SAPPHIRE, but my pictures are NOT ACCURATE…….The color to my eye is more of a summer teal, so it is slightly more green than the photos. The color is as saturated as the photos, just a little bit more green……You really can’t tell from the pictures, but I have the top paired with my new SUMMER DENIM CAPRI PANT which will be avail in PETITES too! A305686 is for the regular length and A305687 is the petite style number. They are due this month…………..To accessorize I have the SILVER ETRUSCAN necklace, J350131, which is the perfect necklace to mix with other things, avail right now……With that I have the 13 inch plus 3 inch extender “YOSEMITE” wood and SILVER metal necklace. This necklace will be avail. in two lengths. The longer version is style # J353999, and it is 35 inches with the 3 inch extender. There are small silver beads running up the silver chain on both sides of the pendant…..Now, don’t look for this pendant under the name Yosemite. That’s the name I gave it, but Quality Control was afraid that there would be some customers who might think we actually cut down trees in Yosemite National Park to make these necklaces….LOL…they were probably right. Can’t you see the letters coming in!…………Anyway, this is a wonderful cool, and comfortable summer top in a beautiful new color……………………………enjoy…………………………much Love…………………………………….Louis

“THE BLACK MIXED MEDIA TOP”

The third and final color being offered in this top is…..you guessed it…..BLACK!………….I have it shown with my fabulous WHITE PONTE LITE CROP PANT. If you haven tried it you are missing out on something very special, and it comes in reg. length and petites! A302601 for the reg, and A302610 for the petite………The INCA PENDANT is coming in June with it’s own earring, [the PADDLE DROP EARRING], so if you missed out on the Inca Triangle earring …..not to worry. If you are wondering if you can wear this top with the MIXED MEDIA crop pant with the georgette border, A304743….ABSOLUTELY……Now, since they are totally different fabrics the blacks may be a little different. That may bother some, not me. However, feel confident to mix the black top with the Ivory or Dusk crop pant…………………………..enjoy………………….much Love………………………Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh My! Sleeveless Mixed Media Top- Three Colors

I just ordered the orangina color. I think it will look great with the walnut or cinnamon colored summer pants. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom.   It's quite a coincidence, but today Bob Mackie was talking about what a great color orange is and how much he likes to use It.  I'm fond of it myself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I just ordered the orangina color. I think it will look great with the walnut or cinnamon colored summer pants. 

++++++++++

And, will also look great with White, Navy, Black and Jeans!  I'm getting the Oranginia and Black.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't but I am going for the orange too since I have the necklace, that blue looks fabulous too Louis stated that it has more green to it than what the picture is showing.

Respected Contributor

I really like this. Will be perfect for Florida. Trying not to order all three so it’ll be the orangina and another. Seems like various shades of blue, teal and turquoise are coming, so I hesitate to order yet.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the blue. 

I have the long sleeve on my wish list.  I will wait until late summer to order that one.

Looking forward to getting it!

Honored Contributor

I have always loved orange, especially with my coloring. I don't think I own anything in orange right now though.

Esteemed Contributor

Louis has brought orange/tangerine to us in the past l have the tangerine notch collar milano short jacket and the tangerine double breasted jacket...I can't think of anything else in that color but it is definitely a favorite of mine too so I'm glad he's doing this color again.