Esteemed Contributor

OT Today's Earth Shoe TSV - Help Needed Please

Anybody familiar with this brand? Does it run true to size?

I had previously purchased an ODO Earth sandal in my regular size. They ran a tad big, long. This was a quasi fishermen style flat sandal. 

I'm interested in today's sandal and don't know if I should go down a half size... or stay with my usual 7.5??? I have both szs on hold and have been watching sporadically yet have not heard anything regarding sizing specifics. No info on the boards. 

If you can help me in any way I'd be most appreciative.  Thanks so much for looking in.

Trusted Contributor

Re: OT Today's Earth Shoe TSV - Help Needed Please

I bought a pair of Earth black suede boots this winter and lived in them.

I am a size 6, and think they run true to size.

HTH.........

Honored Contributor

I have many Earth sandals and they do run true to size for me.  In fact, Earth is now my go to for sandals.  I bought the Fisherman's style, which has a closed toe and that fit beautifully too.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree I think we have the same sandal. I'm confused, oh dear.I can get by with the sandal with a pad insertrd. My foot slides a bit forward and a half size down might make a difference.  The tsv, with a 2 inch heel will pitch the foot forward some. Don't want a floppy heel. I guess I'll stick with my regular size and hopefully this style will fit properly. I don't want to order two....  

Thanks so much for your inpu.t 

Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1 Thanks so much! I appreciate your taking the time to reply! Have a great weekend. 

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Anybody familiar with this brand? Does it run true to size?

I had previously purchased an ODO Earth sandal in my regular size. They ran a tad big, long. This was a quasi fishermen style flat sandal. 

I'm interested in today's sandal and don't know if I should go down a half size... or stay with my usual 7.5??? I have both szs on hold and have been watching sporadically yet have not heard anything regarding sizing specifics. No info on the boards. 

If you can help me in any way I'd be most appreciative.  Thanks so much for looking in.

hi RochelleS

i always order my regular size in Earth shoes and sandals. I size up a half size for boots to accommodate thick socks. I have similar Earth sandals and love them. I ordered black, blush, and biscuit today. I love my Earth shoes! 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@roxxy1 Thanks so much! I appreciate your taking the time to reply! Have a great weekend. 

@rochelleS  You too  !   Enjoy your sandals if you purchase.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starliteshine

Thank you so very much. I did a search for the Nellie sandal I'd originally purchased, lo and behold the reviews are stacked to these not running true to size! I feel much more comfortable ordering my regular size in the TSV and even more so with the feedback you've shared here!

Thank you all so much for your time and assistance. It has definitely helped me this evening♡♡♡

@roxxy1 & @chrystaltree ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starliteshine Just saw your notification. Thanks for the ♡!

I did end up ordering that tsv in my regular size in Biscuit. Love the neutral color, it gives such an elongating look on. The fit is perfec!. I later ordered the olive too. Hopefully this shade will compliment the Linea olives I have in my wardrobe. Some say it's a brownish green. We'll see, as I haven't received these yet.

The style is so retro. I just love it! Super 40's vibe and a smart 2" heeled shoe makes my back happy. I am so pleased and grateful for the assistance you and the others shared.

How do you like your shoes? How's the Blush in person? Looked so pretty on air....

@roxxy1 & @chrystaltree

Respected Contributor

Hi, I just saw this thread.  I ordered the Black and the Blush in my regular size 8M.  I sent the Blush back as I thought it was bland and boring---I should have ordered the Tan color for the second pair.  I love the Black--the fit, comfort---everything.  My first pair of shoes in this brand.  Will buy more.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel