Frequent Contributor

Re: OMGosh! Chain Gang Posted!

Thank you for sharing! I'm so excited to see these are posted, I've been checking everyday, several times a day. I don't see all colors for the double chain version or the full length version listed. There is only one photo for each item. I hope this won't be the same situation as the Berber necklace. Hopefully the other selections will be added closer to tomorrow night's show. I can't wait to see the big deal presented.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing, they are beautiful!!

Respected Contributor

I'm certain I don't need more jewelry, but this set is hard to pass up Smiley Wink Think I'll order the tortoise long necklace, earrings & bracelet! Stunning set.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm getting the long Tortoise Necklace and both the Tortoise and Black Earrings.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Occasional Contributor

The double chain tortoise is sold out.  I called CS to be sure.  Really disappointed

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need another necklace either and not a long one but of course that may change when I see it on the models.

Now the earrings and the bracelet are to die for.

Occasional Contributor

need to edit my last post to read, the tortoise & gold double chain necklace is sold out which is the only one I wanted.  That's why it doesn't show up as available.  Not even able to wait list. 

Honored Contributor

@Ladycrow wrote:

The double chain tortoise is sold out.  I called CS to be sure.  Really disappointed

I think they haven’t put it into the system yet. Plus photos are missing for most of the Chain Gang choices.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Occasional Contributor

jazz mom,

i hope u are correct...the app site shows the "tortoise & gold" listed but x'd out...that's why I called CS.  I'll cross my fingers that this color will be available closer to the show