Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  - Louis posted the estimated delivery as follows.....

....I have been told all of the colors of the Fez and the Triple strand should arrive at the warehouse on Nov. 5th.  I can’t say how long it will take to get them posted.

I can only assume that since they were posted once it shouldn’t take long.”

The photo I posted is the Gray (Bisque).....

8C699873-1F40-41A3-98D0-98D10FFC4A44.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

After my call to Customer Service yesterday regarding the shipment of my jackets, I noticed they have finally shipped today.  Hmmm

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @Seka!

I have a question about colors, The bottom picture is the grey, but that first picture, which color is that?  I would love to get both...

DC13E1CE-52F7-4401-A658-51AB3480170C.jpeg8C699873-1F40-41A3-98D0-98D10FFC4A44.jpeg

Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe , the jewelry color you are asking about is Caramel.  Re-order on all pieces coming soon.

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG big deal backorder

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe  I’ve confused myself about the colour - @jeancp is correct - the colour you are asking about is the Caramel.....

0177F3DF-2118-488E-879C-CB231E75A594.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @jeancp and @Seka, I decided to research this, because they are so gorgeous, and I see that is the photo that Louis included in the blog for caramel, but in the QVC wasn't it in a golden metal, like this?  The color of the beads in the Fez looks different.

j490637.001.jpeg

j490641.001.jpeg

I am wondering if Louis's picture are of samples that didn't get produced that way.  That's a bummer...

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  I think that the lighting is the issue in some of the photos.

If you haven’t viewed the Video Louis produced on these 3 Jewellery pieces - the Fez, the 3 Strand Necklace and the Stretch Bead Nracelets.... here is the Link....

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?paged=26

Esteemed Contributor

Well worth the wait.  My jackets arrived today and I love them.  They fit me well in my usual size 2 (but still wishing they would be offered in a 0) other than the sleeves being too long which is always the case for me.  I ordered the caramel and the red.  How great will these look under my caramel and red trench?!  I am on wait list for the black which I probably will not get because it seems once size 2 is gone, it's gone, but you never know.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got the sapphire in this beautiful topper and it is just so lovely!  I went back and forth between getting a 4 or 6, but since I do not need extra room in the chest, I went with the 4 and so glad I did.  It follows my curves.  The 6 would have been too big.  It is so well made, as usual with Louis!  Hope all you ladies get yours.  It seems to me that more often than not orderes placed before it's shown seem to be the ones to get "lost"?  I have tried to order during the show or just before lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe  I think that the lighting is the issue in some of the photos.

If you haven’t viewed the Video Louis produced on these 3 Jewellery pieces - the Fez, the 3 Strand Necklace and the Stretch Bead Nracelets.... here is the Link....

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?paged=26

Thank you @Seka for providing the link to the video.  I don't follow Louis as closely as you do, and didn't know this was out there.  I just had a chance to watch it, and this picture

B7CAB265-4023-4E38-8CDD-A0F141BB94A6.jpeg

does not seem to match the colors of any of the pieces.  There is a grey with silver finishings, and a caramel and a purple/plum with gold finishings.  The color of the beads in the necklace pictured do not appear to match the color of the beads in the necklaces of the video.

I really enjoyed the video!  I loved the Riding Jacket A384508 in the plum!  I put it in my wish list for now, since I already bought a couple of the jackets.  Just gorgeous!

I really think this is his best line ever!!!!