Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG big deal backorder

[ Edited ]

@Seka 

I too had some of my advanced order jewelry that went unfulfilled. I saw after my items were canceled that there was a waitlist available. The price (three strand necklace) had increased. I did call CS for an adjustment, but this too was canceled. I hope when the reorder of these pieces arrive that the Q will relist them at the original price point offered. Keep an eye on this Ladies, and call CS if there's a increase over our canceled items.

@Seka wrote:

@TeachRsPet  Louis has advised that the Stretch Bead Bracelets, the Fez - and the 3 Strand Necklace have all been reordered.....in all 3 colour choices....

DC13E1CE-52F7-4401-A658-51AB3480170C.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Backorder is the way they play games with their shipping statistics. It's nothing to get upset about in terms of eventually getting your order. If it goes to waitlist, that's the same as sold out. 

Shipping is slow and now they've added "preparing your order" to make it look like they're actually doing something with your order, but they just want to make sure you can't cancel your order. It's all a big shell game.

Super Contributor

I have had a linea item on process to backorder since August. Every week it has gone from backorder to process to backorder. It's definitely a computer thing.

It is now been seven days that it has had a shipping number wiith preparing to ship notice. I'm at least hopeful .........

Super Contributor

Welp yesterday's backorder is today's preparing to ship so we shall see!

Trusted Contributor

My order is being so well prepared. Three days at least of preparing. I got an order delivered that was stuck at my post office for two months. Shopping for Linea is a wish not an order.

Contributor
Hello
mine is also preparing to be shipped for several days. Everything else including jewelry has shipped. My tommy copper socks were supposed to be shipped out on Oct 12 and did not ship until Oct 20.
My suggestion is if you need anything within three weeks of placing your order, then pay extra for expedited shipping. Otherwise you just have to resign yourself to the QVC merry go round that we must endure to get our Linea treasures.
If not for Louis, I would not take the ride.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TexasMom1 wrote:

I think you WILL eventually get your orders. Backorder status is a sure thing as opposed to being on waitlist. Sorry this has happend to you. I would NOT cancel the order right now if you still want the items. 

@TexasMom1 not necessarily "I think you Will eventually get your orders", I ordered, (@Seka), the 3 strand gray neckless on 8/26th and it went from in process to waitlist to backordered then back to in procss and again back to backordered and then cancelled and I just got a letter from QVC telling me it was cancelled and they WON"T BE getting anymore in !!  I am more than annoyed about it because I know people that ordered it after me and they received it.  So good luck to everyone who ordered the jacket I hope you all receive what you ordered !!

Respected Contributor

@Silver Fox1  The 3 Strand Necklace along with the Fez and the Bead Stretch Bracelets have been reordered according to Louis.  There’s still a chance to order the Gray 3 Strand Necklace when the reorder arrives.

My 3 Split-Neck Whisper Knit Sweaters shipped today - but my Big Deal Toppers remain in “Preparing Your Order” mode.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

@Silver Fox1  The 3 Strand Necklace along with the Fez and the Bead Stretch Bracelets have been reordered according to Louis.  There’s still a chance to order the Gray 3 Strand Necklace when the reorder arrives.

My 3 Split-Neck Whisper Knit Sweaters shipped today - but my Big Deal Toppers remain in “Preparing Your Order” mode.  

@Seka I hope your correct but I have the letter I received from QVC and it's says they will not be reordering it.  I don't doubt Louis said it but I also know what the letter from QVC says.  I sure hope Louis is right and I'll keep checking for it but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Super Contributor

Well I got the dreaded letter this morning before my first cup of coffee. Looks like my items have been delayed what did the warehouse flood or what. I noticed that the size 22 was gone right away which is rare so maybe something did happen to the inventory. Has anyone got their items after saying delayed?