Respected Contributor

I think those "your order will be delayed" emails are auto-generated and there is a major flaw in the system.  I keep getting them AFTER I have already received the items!

I hope all of your orders come through for you.  I just received my 3 Big Deal jackets and the draped neck top.  I am in love with all of them!  

Contributor
Congrats to all who have been receiving their toppers. Mine has finally shipped, so hopefully a short delivery and then the fit test....
I ordered my regular size, but a little concerned after reading a couple of reviews. Wish me luck or it will be fasting for me.
Contributor

Received the Big Deal topper and the quality and construction is impeccable. I believe I ordered a black, but I received the sapphire blue. Although it is not my favorite color, it is quite attractive. As far as the fit, I ordered my normal size, and unfortunately for me it is too large. I will definitely be returning. Hope this helps to ease your fear regarding sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

My jackets are still in the Preparing Your Order status.  I did receive the dreaded delivery delay email saying they should be received by the 28th.  Well now it is the 26th and they still have not even shipped.  I purchased these online on the 14th before they were presented.  Starting to think I will not get them.  I'm getting discouraged since they are no longer available in my size.  Have your orders been shipped or received?

Contributor

@Biftu Like you, I ordered early on the 14th.  Both toppers (scarlet and ivory) have gone from in process to backorder to preparing to ship several times.  I will contact customer service today, but do not anticipate a satisfactory resolution.  Oh, and I received a pink and red Isaac Mizrahi poncho instead of the caramel ponte pants that I wanted to go with so many of the caramel items I have now.  Now my size is sold out. 

Super Contributor

Today is 10/26 and still no toppers in ivory or sapphire and they said 10/28 but they may have lied. I really don't want to cancel because I really want them and if I cancel I'll never get them so I must be patient.

Super Contributor

On question about sizing. Did anyone get a size 20 and size 22 and could you tell me about the fit because I'm between sizes and the upper arm issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

Today is 10/26 and still no toppers in ivory or sapphire and they said 10/28 but they may have lied. I really don't want to cancel because I really want them and if I cancel I'll never get them so I must be patient.

@fresh kitty  I called customer service today without much success.  I told her after the initial delay they were scheduled to arrive by 10/28 yet they have not even shipped.  She apologized for the delay and said everything looked ok with my order and they were in stock (they are currently sold out in my size) and I should receive them but could not say when.  Don't cancel, be patient.  I think we will get them.  But I must say this is unacceptable.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG big deal backorder

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

@TeachRsPet  Louis has advised that the Stretch Bead Bracelets, the Fez - and the 3 Strand Necklace have all been reordered.....in all 3 colour choices....

DC13E1CE-52F7-4401-A658-51AB3480170C.jpeg

These are beautiful @Seka, I hadn't seen this color.  Hope they become available...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG big deal backorder

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

I received the email this morning regarding my Order for the TCF Toppers....”Sorry, Your QVC Delivery has been Delayed.”  It advises that my Order should be delivered by Wednesday October 28th.

@Silver Fox1  If the 3 Strand Necklace does get restocked I’m sure the news will be posted here on the Forum...stayed tuned....

....the Fez necklace and the triple strand necklace plus the set of 3 bracelets are all coming back…..I’m trying to find out when? should be soon-ish.”

@Seka I am hoping for the gorgeous Fez.  I was going to order the grey, to go with my jacket, and now that I have seen the gorgeous color that you posted, I'll order that too...