Respected Contributor

I received the email this morning regarding my Order for the TCF Toppers....”Sorry, Your QVC Delivery has been Delayed.”  It advises that my Order should be delivered by Wednesday October 28th.

@Silver Fox1  If the 3 Strand Necklace does get restocked I’m sure the news will be posted here on the Forum...stayed tuned....

....the Fez necklace and the triple strand necklace plus the set of 3 bracelets are all coming back…..I’m trying to find out when? should be soon-ish.”

Contributor

I received my 4th "your delivery is delayed" email today-all different items.  That item is actually "out for delivery" supposedly.  On 10/14 I ordered 6 items.  3 are still in "preparing your order" status.  QVC has become a joke.  If it weren't for Louis, I wouldn't be ordering from QVC.  I definately don't watch anymore.  I watch Louis' videos and decide from them whether I want to order something.  

I don't understand why they would have a "Big Deal" and then it takes over a week to ship.  It has been like this forever.  Right now they can blame it on the pandemic.  But, like a lot of people, I order online for almost everything and QVC is the only company that takes over a week to ship. Some companies actually ship the same day.

Super Contributor

So this morning I received an email that the ivory jacket was shipped. Yay! Less than an hour later they sent another email saying it would be delayed! I just looked online and there's tracking for it with a possible Friday delivery. I'm soooooo confused. 🤦‍♀️

Respected Contributor
After receiving my email this morning from the Q about the delay - just checked my Order Status to find my 2 TCF Toppers have shipped!
Trusted Contributor

So after so many days of "Preparing my order" everything has now gone to Backorder. Their shipping games are ridiculous. I got the emails saying October 28, too, but I can 100% guarnatee that if they don't send it expedited shipping, it has zero chance of getting here by then.

QVC you have no credibility in your customer relations. NONE.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:
After receiving my email this morning from the Q about the delay - just checked my Order Status to find my 2 TCF Toppers have shipped!

@Seka I also received the email this morning and after reading your post, re-checked the status of my 3 outstanding Linea items and they all shipped this afternoon.  

Super Contributor

Fingers Crossed ladies keep in touch maybe there still is hope for me too!

Trusted Contributor

Oh no @Seka I"m sorry to hear about the jackets, 

@Seka wrote:

I received the email this morning regarding my Order for the TCF Toppers....”Sorry, Your QVC Delivery has been Delayed.”  It advises that my Order should be delivered by Wednesday October 28th.

@Silver Fox1  If the 3 Strand Necklace does get restocked I’m sure the news will be posted here on the Forum...stayed tuned....

....the Fez necklace and the triple strand necklace plus the set of 3 bracelets are all coming back…..I’m trying to find out when? should be soon-ish.”

Oh no @Seka, I'm sorry to hear your jacket has been delayed !  Well at least Oct 28th isn't too far off,  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you !!!   I recieved the Black and Ivory Jackets yesterday and they are just lovely,  once again up too Louis' high standards !!!!   Thanks for the info on the necklace I will "stayed turned" ........ like every day, LOL. 

Trusted Contributor

Just read your post @Seka, so glad they have shipped !!  I'm pretty sure you'll love them!

Super Contributor

I also received the "your order is delayed" message this morning for each of my three toppers, with the supposedly Oct 28 new delivery date.Like so many others, I've been through QVC shipping sagas too many times to assume that delivery will actually occur on the 28th. We'll see . . . .