Super Contributor

What After all the time and decisions my two toppers went to backorder! I'm so angry between waiting forever to get my orders and now this. I woke up in the middle of the night to order right away and now they don't have any. Anyone else have this problem?

Trusted Contributor

@fresh kitty  - Yes, two people commented on this on the "now we wait" thread.  Between this and the jewelry fiasco, something is going on with the Linea line.  Don't know if this is happening with other product lines, but the other things I've ordered haven't gone to backorder.  I didn't order the BD this time around.

Super Contributor

Now that I finished my first cup of coffee can someone explain what backorder means. If I ordered immediately when they were posted shouldn't I be first in line to process my order. So do I cancel or am I waiting for returns to come in. 

Trusted Contributor
“Preparing your order” is the message for my Big Deal toppers and tops! I’ve never seen that message before but, nevertheless, they haven’t shipped! What’s going on?
Trusted Contributor

I think you WILL eventually get your orders. Backorder status is a sure thing as opposed to being on waitlist. Sorry this has happend to you. I would NOT cancel the order right now if you still want the items. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Helping wrote:
“Preparing your order” is the message for my Big Deal toppers and tops! I’ve never seen that message before but, nevertheless, they haven’t shipped! What’s going on?

Better "Preparing your Oder" than mine that went on Backorder.

Super Contributor

I too ordered as soon as this jacket was presented and yesterday got the weird preparing to ship comment. Today it's on backorder! HOW? Something is definitely going on at the Q. In August I ordered a set of Louis' 3 beaded bracelets. They were in stock. It sat for 1 month and finally at the end of September it said shipped. Never got it. No tracking available. Now they are sold out. 😡

Respected Contributor

@TeachRsPet  Louis has advised that the Stretch Bead Bracelets, the Fez - and the 3 Strand Necklace have all been reordered.....in all 3 colour choices....

DC13E1CE-52F7-4401-A658-51AB3480170C.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Wow, I ordered the bucle jacket on the 14th, it took me a while to decide.  Now it is on backorder.  The Big deal toppers have shipped!  there is definately something strange going on.

Honored Contributor

@Helping wrote:

@Helping - I asked what this meant on another forum. It is the step AFTER "in process," so your order will definitely be shipped shortly.  Smiley Happy