Respected Contributor

Re: OMG! Beautiful embroidered skirt! Sneak Peak!

@Somertime wrote:

BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“THE VIVID BLUE EMBROIDERED SKIRT”
Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 8:28 AM

……………………………….HOLIDAY DRESSING encompasses a wide range of clothing. The occasion will certainly dictate what you will select to wear. A get together at a neighbor’s home, or with family may be more casual though you still want to wear something special…….A dressier event can allow you to go all out! I think this skirt is for one of those occasions where anything goes. The BLACK TULLE and EMBROIDERED long skirt above, A351463 for regular length and A351464 for petite length……is an ALL OUT skirt…………..The color is……..VIVID BLUE and BLACK……This is a three tiered skirt with a full elastic waist band. It is fully lined in stretch tricot knit……..However, it is the EXQUISITE EMBROIDERY that will startle you. The cascading floral descends and gets more and more dense until it melds into a fantastic border design. The hem is a hand cut scallop……..Needless to say it looks like so much more money than what it actually is. The embroidery has a subtle sheen, and reflects the light beautifully…..On closer examination you will see the beautiful workmanship. While others may just sew the tulle together and leave it that way, on this skirt each horizontal seam of each tier is PIPED to reinforce the delicate tulle. Embroidered tulle skirts have appeared on many fashion runways this season……like DIOR, and have popped up in a few catalogs…The prices range from three figures to four figures…The one I’ve seen most recently is the skirt in the Sundance Catalog. It has a fourth of the embroidery this skirt has and is approx $200…..The 72″ “GLITTERATI” FACETED GLASS BEAD NECKLACES and EARRING set were made TO GO  with the skirt. One of the necklaces is a BLACK JET, and the other is a combination of solid BLUE faceted beads and BLUE IRIDESCENT beads with GREY. The earring is a simple drop………………The sweater is a vintage Whisper Knit. I am confident you have many black tops that will look wonderful with this skirt. A Whisper Knit sweater, a white blouse or button down, or a beautiful peasant blouse, like my off the shoulder ivory or black will all look great with this skirt………The tulle makes this a season-less skirt, and will look perfect for all of the upcoming Holidays as well as in the spring with sandals and a summery top….. Depending on your style, and the look you are going for, a beautiful black suede boot or a strappy sandal will both look fabulous!……. This skirt is one of those special exclusive pieces that you won’t see anywhere else……………..It’s a true entrance maker……………………….enjoy………………………Much Love……………………….Louis

“THE LATTE EMBROIDERED SKIRT”
Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 8:28 AM

………………………………LATTE is a subtle sophisticated color……Sometimes when the light hits it just right it looks like spun gold……………..Again, the sweater above is vintage Linea…..The necklaces above are in the BLACK JET, and the solid  LATTE beads, [QVC calls it TAN]. The Latte necklace is mixed mixed with the IRIDESCENT IVORY FACETED GLASS BEADS which also have the Latte color in them….just beautiful glass beads………..Both the Vivid Blue and the Latte skirts are dreamy, and are going to be fun, and comfortable to wear……..When was the last time you wore a skirt like this…….It’s like playing dress up for adults!..You just know that when you walk into a room, a concert hall, a church event or whatever event you will be going to……you will have the confidence to know you look fabulous!……………..Happy Holidays……………enjoy………………….much Love…………………………….Louis

@Somertime 

BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Yes!  

Honored Contributor

does anyone know if these will be numerical sizing or s/m/l sizing?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 

I already asked Louis.  Thus far he has been told that it will be on his 11:00 am show on October 30.

Also based on his other skirts of similar style, I suspect sizing will be S,M, L etc.

Trusted Contributor

So beautiful!  Now, the blue or the latte?  Both are beautiful, the blue is more striking, but that latte is so classic 

Honored Contributor

That takes holiday dressing to a new level. One poster said a big NYC store had nothing that compared. Just think about that! QVC is privileged to have a designer of this caliber.

Honored Contributor

Zara has a swiss dot tulle skirt in black, very similar.  Go to zaradotcom and sarch for Swiss dot tulle skirt.  Linea is ahead of the markets here on this one.

Super Contributor

OMG I have a black tie wedding in late November this will be perfect for! I’m not a blue person but think I will definitely go with this one. Beyond stunning. He never disappoints does he?