Frequent Contributor

Re: OK So What did you order?

What I've been doing to compare colors is to take a screenshot of each color from qvc or louis's files. Then you can look at them side by side on your screen
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lovely show today!  I do miss multiple models and having Jennifer there in person, but this is the new normal so one must go with the flow!  Just so glad that Louis is designing such beautiful, feminine things for us Linea Ladies!

I got the navy and ivory sweaters (such cute sweaters!) and the navy suede skirt.  I am rethinking the size I ordered in the skirt as I thought that everyone I saw it on, except for Katia, could maybe have gone up a size?  I am usually between a 4 and 6, although with Covid staying home lifestyle am more a 6 now so I ordered the Xs. We shall see.  I wear skirts a lot and feel that you can do different things with the top, shoes and accessories to make it casual or dressy.  Love that flexibility and the faux suede is not to be passed up in anything!

I think that the tartan blazer with jeans is such a great look.  I do want the pine blazer, but will wait on that.  

Lastly, I bought the faux suede jacket in black for my 21yo niece.  I think she will love it.  It's a great buy and makes a wonderful gift.

Esteemed Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@SoX wrote:

I have this dark forest green turtleneck sweater from 2018 that should go well with the black/pine blazer ... A72448 (no longer available, though)

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Turtleneck - A72448

I have that too.  I have the DFG faux suede pants and the DFB whisper knit skirt.  I'm hoping the jacket pine green will go with them as well.   We'll see

I too too have the DFG pants, skirt, and the long knit sweater from the past.  During the video I think Louis said the green in the blazer was not an exact match to the DFG pieces but no one would be coming that close to you.  I hope they look ok together, t think they will.
Respected Contributor

I also own the Dark Forest Green Whisper Knit Long Skirt - and the Leather/Knit Jacket - I plan to wear them with my Pine/Black Jacket.

11C93BA1-0C42-433D-A74C-F51AF4E3C42D.jpeg

CA519663-4F22-47FB-AAA5-AAABA8380360.jpeg

3695221E-CD61-4884-A00B-D8F83DE3D3CF.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Seka gorgeous items! I loved the magenta sweater. The neckline called for a beautiful necklace.

Respected Contributor

I bought both jackets and the pine tank.  Just looked and they shipped already!  That's a record for me!

Contributor

I, too, am on the "bad girl bench"! LOL. Let's just say I enjoyed the show very much! I can't wait to receive the tartan blazer!

Honored Contributor

I have 3 UPS to Sure Post packages coming to me within the next few days. Nothing is showing as shipped yet from the Q. I hope its everything.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I have an early ordered BD black cardigan that is showing as Backorder. ... hope I get one@
Frequent Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@SoX wrote:

I still have this Anne Klein jacket by Louis Dell O'lio ... this is vintage ... and timeless 

Vogue blue logo; Model Pat Dow in Anne Klein herringbone tweed... News  Photo - Getty Images

@SoX 

This is a beautiful jacket and mix of patterns.  I love it.  Won't go out of style.  

He designed beautiful excellent quality clothing back then.  One of the best designers.  QVC is lucky to have him, and I think he should be given a bigger budget.  

LOVE ! ! ! !!