Respected Contributor

Re: OK So What did you order?

@SoX - Post your photo as a link on Louis’s Blog - that’s a gorgeous Jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just regret that I no longer work and can't justify ordering all of these pretty clothes.  I have absolutely no place to wear them, and have gorgeous blouses that I've never worn.  My lifestyle is very casual now days.  I did, however, order the magenta sweater.  I wish there were pants to match.

@Kachina624 

I've been retired for a while now, but I can't resist a well made blazer ... I wear them with jeans, mostly, and pants ... they are (were) my staples when out and about ...  I look forward to this life style again one day.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I ordered the v-neck WK in magenta and ivory.  Not sure about those sleeves being comfortable under a jacket but hopefully.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not a blouse girl,  but could not pass up the pine/magenta blouse. Louis has not done magenta in years. I showed great restraint by passing up the other magenta items.

Respected Contributor

I posted in the other thread but will post here too. Was hard to not get both jackets, but I opted for the pine, the matching floral blouse, the magenta blouse and two WK sweaters - ivory and navy. I liked the suede skirts but don’t wear that sort of thing much in FL.
Esteemed Contributor

Wish you didn't ask!  Made me come to grips with all I bought over the last few weeks.  Today I bought the blazer in pine/black; magenta blouse; faux suede skirt in magenta.  Recently bought the cardigan in caramel and plum; turtleneck in plum; ponte pants in plum; and the midi skirt in plum. I have so many pieces from Louis' previous collections that will go with these new pieces that I couldn't resist.  I'll be the best dressed gal sitting on my couch!  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the new faux suede skirt in black and the WK sweater in magenta and ivory. I also ordered more tights because I don't know if they're coming back. I am currently WFH in leggings, sandals and tee shirts so not getting much this time around. (Well, I got the cardigan last week in every color and some matching tanks, so not exactly a beacon of virtue!)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I still have this Anne Klein jacket by Louis Dell O'lio ... this is vintage ... and timeless 

Vogue blue logo; Model Pat Dow in Anne Klein herringbone tweed... News  Photo - Getty Images

@SoX 

This is a beautiful jacket and mix of patterns.  I love it.  Won't go out of style.  

He designed beautiful excellent quality clothing back then.  One of the best designers.  QVC is lucky to have him, and I think he should be given a bigger budget.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have this dark forest green turtleneck sweater from 2018 that should go well with the black/pine blazer ... A72448 (no longer available, though)

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Turtleneck - A72448

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I have this dark forest green turtleneck sweater from 2018 that should go well with the black/pine blazer ... A72448 (no longer available, though)

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Turtleneck - A72448

I have that too.  I have the DFG faux suede pants and the DFB whisper knit skirt.  I'm hoping the jacket pine green will go with them as well.   We'll see.