Respected Contributor

I got the jacket in pine/magenta, the skirts in black and magenta, the magenta sweater, the flowered blouse in magenta, and the blouses with scarves in red and magenta.

Can you tell I like magenta?  Actually, I also like red and am very tempted to order the other jacket.  But I'm trying to be somewhat good.

Contributor

Re: OK So What did you order?

I ordered both of the flowered blouses, and the magenta blouse.  I am considering the plum super ponte pants and the tanks in plum and pine.  Such a beautiful show, and Katrina was an excellent host. 

Honored Contributor

Isobel,

I've been buying for well over a week (or so it seems), and I have a warm seat on the Bad-Girl Bench.  Haven't been this bad in quite a while.

I have a weakness for magenta, too.

Enjoy all your new fashions in good health!

Honored Contributor

Scootch over, make some room on the bad girl bench! 

I ordered both blouses, both blazers & 2 of the WK sweaters. 

Now if only I'd have a place to visit!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered both blazers and both flowered blouses ..

I wore plaid blazers with floral blouses way back when Louis was still with Anne Klein ... the concept is timeless.

Respected Contributor

Ordered the Pine/Black Jacket and the coordinating Blouse.

I’m almost afraid to see what’s coming next!  

Honored Contributor

I just regret that I no longer work and can't justify ordering all of these pretty clothes.  I have absolutely no place to wear them, and have gorgeous blouses that I've never worn.  My lifestyle is very casual now days.  I did, however, order the magenta sweater.  I wish there were pants to match.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Ordered the pine/black blazer, all the Magenta tops including the blouse.  Would have loved to order the faux suede skirt but I live in Florida.  Since this is only the beginning of his Fall Collection, I'm in deep trouble with October and November still to be presented!

Esteemed Contributor

I still have this Anne Klein jacket by Louis Dell O'lio ... this is vintage ... and timeless 

Vogue blue logo; Model Pat Dow in Anne Klein herringbone tweed... News  Photo - Getty Images

Respected Contributor

Pretty close to Louis' plaid jacket from last year!

a366537_240.jfif