Esteemed Contributor

Re: OH MY! Sneak Peek - PLUM Story!

Yep, the four button Plum blazer with t-neck is a must have ...

Honored Contributor

Beautiful jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

I just ordered the plum pants, too ... you know they are going to fly out of here first.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your review @author  of the color match between the pants & tank. I already own the older plum jewelry set that he mentioned in his blog.

I think the new rib cardigan will fly out as well. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For people who like pins on their blazers look at Macy's under Anne Klein pins. 

Here are some examples:

8F12333A-7250-4C4C-AB7E-FBE688D5A3D4.jpeg

182F7E75-9C1D-41E2-A9DD-24F9E5AEE7B6.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom I agree, the cardi in plum is such a beautiful color and style, so practical, goes with so many other colors and it will sell quickly.  

Just seeing the pants and tank on me for the "column of plum" look, very very beautiful.

If you can wear olives they look great with the plum.  I put the olive crepe gauze long shirt/topper on over the tank/pants and it looked super. Loden will work even better!

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Grace,

I can see this shade on blondes.   Of course, much depends on the complexion, but I think it would be a cheerier shade of black  when worn by blondes. 

@golding76 

Thanks, Goldie! When I see so many of my dark haired LL sisters going all in on the plum, it gave me pause that this would not be my color. But, I'm drawn to it, and usually that means it's a color I can wear. I ordered the plum tank, so I have my toe dipped in Smiley Wink 

I LOVE the bisque and will likely get every item shown, but I'm thinking the plum will also be in my cart. For one thing, I MUST get that WK midi skirt, which is my all time favorite WK. Adding the big deal cardigan and that JEWELRY!! will round out a stunning outfit.

What do you have on your list? This plum will look amazing on you Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Beautiful jacket!

@DiAnne 

EXQUISITE. Beautiful tailoring and this jacket reminds me of an Anne Klein jacket I owned decades ago. I will be hard pressed to stop at two colors.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

Beautiful jacket!

@DiAnne 

EXQUISITE. Beautiful tailoring and this jacket reminds me of an Anne Klein jacket I owned decades ago. I will be hard pressed to stop at two colors.

@GraceCO 

I can't decide.  I have so many of the port pieces already and this is similar in color.  I also have to pay at least $40 more to have the sleeves lengthened but I really like the jacket.  I wonder if we will ever get out of the house to wear them!

Honored Contributor

Grace,

Several weeks ago when the tanks were first offered I ordered and received the one in Plum (as well as the Pine, Tobacco and Black).  I fell in love with the Plum.

After falling hard for the Plum tank, I ordered and received the ponte pant in Plum.  First of all, it was too large, but, once again, the Linea petite is too long for me.  Why is it 29" and not 26" like so many other QVC brands?  So, knowing I will not go to the seamstress at the dry cleaners at this time, I decided to return the pant and erase it from my memory.  It was a hard decision, to be honest.

The WK sleeveless TN, cardigan and long skirt are on my list, and I will see how long the jacket's sleeves are before committing to it.  Perhaps Louis will show that the sleeves can be attractively rolled up.  This is a wait-and-see desire.  As for the skirt whose fabric matches that of the jacket, I am wondering how short it is.  If I can have it fall beneath my knees, I will seriously consider it.

The Jewelry!  Definitely want the three-strand necklace and the Fez.  Most likely, I won't buy the bracelets but might change my mind.