Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I believe Louis put on a good act to appear to be a kind, sweet person, but off camera he was a demanding Diva and felt superior to the minions beneath him.

As I mentioned before, I saw him only one time with Mary Nelson on air and he clearly  didn't want to work with her.  His behavior towards her was awful.  I was almost in tears for her.

I have no idea how she stayed focused and completed the show.

He probably got a big rush over the ladies falling all over him at QVC, but now that he isn't designing for QVC anymore, he has no time for his adoring fans.

He loved the spot light, but was not friends with QVC viewers.

In addition, he has probably just moved on. I know I would have by now.

@Carmie    I had the same impression plus it tells me something that was apparently banned from the QVC premises his last months there.  I could very well see him engaging in a screaming fit with Q personnel.  He had an edge of nastiness to him at times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

blog was there to drive sales

it's no longer needed

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Amazing, a jacket purchased in 2017 and never worn, covered in plastic and after seven years, there is a problem with the zipper!

Blame the designer!  Perfect!

@Somertime    Are you inferring that zippers deteroiate with time?  I blame the designer that hired the manufacturer.

What a snippy response.  I'm surprised at you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I posted about some of his evening clothes that I had recently worn from his Linea Collection a few weeks ago.  He answered me prompltly.  

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Apparently, you have not moved on...........you have posted this comment more than once.

Yes, I have.  He shocked me and caused me to feel really bad that I could do nothing to stop his meaness.  He was a complete bully.

QVC is not a movie and Louis wasn't acting.  If I would ever happen to bump into him in person, I would call him out even years later.

I will mention it as many times as I please.  I would call out any bully.  I do not condone bullying behavior.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily I haven't read Louis's blog in a long while, but always had enjoyed it.  So I just perused it a bit, and think you misinterpreted what he said.  And he did respond to a comment.  

Respected Contributor

Louis typically replies to questions on his blog, and in my experience, he has remained kind, considerate and loyal to his customers. He is also very active communicating on his Facebook page. I have the utmost respect for him as an iconic designer, who we were very fortunate to have here at QVC, and he is a sweetheart of a man.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Somertime wrote:

Amazing, a jacket purchased in 2017 and never worn, covered in plastic and after seven years, there is a problem with the zipper!

Blame the designer!  Perfect!

@Somertime    Are you inferring that zippers deteroiate with time?  I blame the designer that hired the manufacturer.

What a snippy response.  I'm surprised at you.

Typical response you got @Kachina624 .  I remember when I complained about buttons falling off his garments (more than a couple) and was chastised and asked if I didn't know how to sew them back on.

Many of his followers used to viciously attack anyone who mentioned problems with his quality -  which they contended was the very best ever invented (or if it wasn't, it surely had nothing at all whatsoever to do with him.)

I did like some of his clothes, but he had issues to be sure.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

I follow Louis on FB & read his blog. Every time I've asked him a question he's answered me . I think he's an incredible designer & a lovely man. I miss his wonderful fashions.

As far as Louis expressing how he feels about certain news topics, his line was discontinued by QVC.He no longer has to worry about what they think.Good for him for speaking up.