Super Contributor

Re: New wood bead necklaces with leaves

I'm sitting here after detached retina surgery and trying to see with one eye all the new QVC items so needless to say I'm crabby and frustrated. But Louis keeps on making this fabulous jewelry I won't be able to buy clothes on my budget. I still have to pay off his last visit. But I love these next two necklaces but the hard part which finishes.

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76wrote:

Just visited Louis's blog to view these new necklaces up close, and I am enaptured by the Grey.

It is different and most wonderful!

@luvitorleave it wrote:

I did the same thing @golding76 - I am so attracted to the grey, I can't wait to see the presentation!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the earrings and my choice of color would be grey. Also interested in the new dusk outfit (looks like a gauze, the crop pants appear to be somewhat see-through and must be lined?)

edited to add: Louis mentioned the new dusk color items were faux de chine with georgette trim. 

Esteemed Contributor

@motowrote:

Love the earrings and my choice of color would be grey. Also interested in the new dusk outfit (looks like a gauze, the crop pants appear to be somewhat see-through and must be lined?)

Love the gray outfit ... a v neck ... yay! All the necklaces are fabulous.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Stunning!!!  Don't know  that I could carry it off well, though.  Would be perfect for my DIL!

Respected Contributor

I'm most drawn to the ivory and natural. It's very hard to find ivory jewelry that doesn't look like fake plastic. These wood beads look bleached to me, and the combination of the ivory and natural wood with the gold is beautiful. I also love that Louis provides the earring, and these aren't just throwaway earrings. They are great on their own.

Respected Contributor

Love them---maybe get the the Ivory, not sure on color yet.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Barbara in Virginiawrote:

Stunning!!!  Don't know  that I could carry it off well, though.  Would be perfect for my DIL!

I was thinking the same thing! More along the lines of it being perfect for my daughter. Think I will try it to see, tho. Love the wood beads in the natural and grey. Stunning necklace!