Valued Contributor

New whisper knit short sleeves and jewelry sneak peeks!

[ Edited ]

“THE ALABASTER WHISPER KNIT”

silver7

…………………………….There have been many items over the years that you all have requested I bring back…………As you know I rarely bring back a color……….but…………..if I brought this ENR WHISPER KNIT, JEWEL NECK, SHORT SLEEVE sweater back, A267882, and not offer it in ALABASTER I think I would have had a revolution on my hands. I was happy to do so! ALABASTER, as a Linea color, started here with this marvelous essential sweater. At the time I sold it with the color block cardigan in the Black and Alabaster. Both pieces sold out in a flash! I realized it must have been the color, because the other color combinations in the cardigan lasted quite a while and eventually went on clearance, but not this little jewel of a sweater. Since this first appeared I have done many more pieces in Alabaster, and plan on continuing this signature color…………Above, with the sweater, is A265615, the SLIM LEG Alabaster ponte pant. This is a reorder pant in the new Alabaster color, which was also requested by you……….It makes for a wonderful outfit all on its’ own…..or the perfect backdrop to layer all of your fabulous jackets and cardigans…….BTW, the reason for the obvious ridge line is that the pant is doubled and under an elastic, which holds it to the form. I can’t put pants on the form without taking it apart……….The FISH PENDANT is in the new RUSSIAN GOLD…………….ALL of these pieces, except the Fish which will be on my August Jewelry Show, are available to order right now…….I wouldn’t hesitate…..these items have a way of disappearing………………………………………….enjoy……………………….much Love………………………………….Louis

“THE PERFECTLY PINK WHISPER KNIT”

silver5

……………………PERFECTLY PINK……………I really love this pink because it is very sophisticated. I thought it was a  natural choice for this sweater, and it was requested by many of you. If you own any of the perfectly pink pieces…..whether it be the WK pencil skirt above, The zip front WK cardi or the Boho skirt, this will work beautifully……….This color is like Angel Skin…………………………………The PINK QUARTZ pendant will be on my August 25th, QVC2, 6:00pm Jewelry Show. Since it is a real stone every color is slightly different, but against the Perfectly Pink the color shows through the stone……………I know there are many of you who have been waiting for this sweater in this NEW COLOR…..it’s avail now to order…..A heads up…..I will be doing the long cardigan which has been reordered in this Perfectly Pink, so be ahead of the game and get you sweater now so you won’t have to be scrambling later……There are NO OTHER sweaters being offered in Perfectly Pink!…………………………………….enjoy………………………..much Love…………………………..Louis

“THE NAVY WHISPER KNIT”

navy1

…………………………………For all of my NAVY LOVERS!!!! This is the perfect Navy sweater………….Wear it right now with wide leg white gauze pants and espadrilles……very Chic nautical……..or for work with my new tan trouser pant, A273303, Actually, it isn’t a new pant, it’s a reorder trouser…..just the color is new……………….The Stone pendant is in the DESERT SAND COLOR, and it too will be on my QVC2 jewelry show…………………..Can you ever have enough GOOD NAVY SWEATERS???………………………………………..enjoy…………………much Love………………………Louis

“THE BLACK WHISPER KNIT”

silver6

…………………………..If you can never have enough good navy sweaters……..then you certainly can never have enough good BLACK SWEATERS! Especially when they are such an essential as this. This is a black sweater you can own multiples of………..What a great backdrop this black sweater is for JEWELRY, in this case my new “INDIA PENDANT”. I have the chain doubled which is easy to do because the back of the pendant has a flip enhancer!…and YES it will be on my QVC2 Jewelry Show…….The little earring with the red stone, as the center of the pendant, comes with the pendant…………..I have paired the top with the matching pencil skirt in black as well as the SLIM PONTE pant in OLIVE, A265615, which I think is perfect with the BRASS OX PENDANT. Going forward these olive pants will be more and more important for this fall and NEXT SPRING…..they are definitely a wardrobe builder………don’t be without!……………………………………………………….

…………….enjoy………………………much Love………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: New whisper knit short sleeves and jewelry sneak peeks!

[ Edited ]

Love this Sweater! Ordered another Alabaster (need a backup) and the Black!

The Jewellery Show on August 25th is going to be Amazing!

Contributor

I hav this little sweater in three colors already and absolutely love the alabaster color. I just ordered the perfectly pink color. It is a great little sweater! Incidentally, someone on Louis's forum said there is a perfectly pink top with bell sleeves showing in the new Q magazine. Can anyone capture a pic and put up on this forum so we can all see what it looks like?

Respected Contributor

This IS a great little WK sweater. I have the alabaster & black...ordered the navy. 

Honored Contributor

I own the alabaster & the currant color. Shame the alabaster & black cardigan color wasn't reordered.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼