Frequent Contributor

New sleeveless top in cantaloupe aqua and orchid

I ordered these tops in the cantaloupe color as well as the aqua color.  Love them----one problem.  They are both marked as XS, but the cantaloupe is a LOT larger than the aqua.  When the aqua is laid on top of the cantaloupe, it is at least 1 and 1/2 inches wider on front and back which means there is a 3 inch difference in the total width of it mainly around the waist area.  It is also about an inch lower I. The arm hole.  My question if you received 2 with one of them being the cantaloupe color, is it larger as well?  I love the color, but don't know if I need to exchange for an XXS or reorder an XS as it might be mislabeled.  Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. 

Respected Contributor

Re: New sleeveless top in cantaloupe aqua and orchid

That's a tough one.  You should reorder an XS and an XXS in the Cantaloupe.  Keep the one that fits, and return the other sand insist that CS pays for the returns for both of them! That is what I would do---if I liked it enough!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: New sleeveless top in cantaloupe aqua and orchid

Check out the click here measurements & see what size that cantaloupe actually is, It sounds like the larger cantaloupe was mislabeled.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼