Honored Contributor

Re: New sleeveless blouse up now on AM Style!

keep checking back.....five minutes ago everything was available in every size.

now i see that the white 20 was waitlisted for about a minute and then gone. @Gram W.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45.  Thanks for trying to help.  I ordered on line as soon as the item number came on the TV screen.  His whites always sell out fast.  After reading your response I went back on line and tried again.  I got the same sold out notice for white.

Strange thing happened.  When I made my original order there was no easy pay offered.  When I went back in after "speaking" with you it was there.  Did they just decide to offer easy pay?   No problem as I want this shirt regardless.

Honored Contributor

i think a flash easy pay event began at 10 am for everyone. qvc is also running a five easy pay event if you use your Q card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
I don't know how we could get that info. I think calling CS would be a waste of time. I think telling us what size each model is wearing should be a standard practice.

I'm not too concerned about shrinkage because it has a bit of spandex and I wash in cold water. I'd probably hang it to dry or put it in the dryer on delicate. Depends on what the instructions say.

I have two orders on check hold. Three colors in size 4 and three colors in size 6 because I just don't know what to do. Am so tired of paying shipping to try something on. And then for a popular item like this you have to hope your size is still available if you have to order a different size. Aargh!
Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree that it would be a good practice for QVC to tell what size all models are wearing whenever numeric sizes are used.  

I did go ahead and change my check hold to process the aqua and white I might add the yellow too.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies for all it's worth I just posted in the suggestion box about the numeric sizing issue if any of you would like to join in.

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@rochelleS
I don't know how we could get that info. I think calling CS would be a waste of time. I think telling us what size each model is wearing should be a standard practice.

I'm not too concerned about shrinkage because it has a bit of spandex and I wash in cold water. I'd probably hang it to dry or put it in the dryer on delicate. Depends on what the instructions say.

I have two orders on check hold. Three colors in size 4 and three colors in size 6 because I just don't know what to do. Am so tired of paying shipping to try something on. And then for a popular item like this you have to hope your size is still available if you have to order a different size. Aargh!

@crazycockermom well I did call CS regarding Amanda's size. Was told to type 'Models Closet Amanda' for info on what she wore on air. If nothing else her measurements should be posted. I got very excited...until I tried it. Both Models Closet alone and with Amanda added in the search. Aaack, nada, zip, nothing about Amanda personally, on air garments worn or her measurements. I am sooo disappointed and frustrated.  Only the items recently shown were featured to order. Checking further, Leah does have a Facebook page but I'm not on facebook. Maybe someone can contact her? Or maybe Louis might know and can tell us later. Wonder if the Mod's could help by contacting the studio. I'm stuck and very frustrated. Throwing my hands up in the air. I guess the customer care forum would be my next shot at this size issue. What do you or anybody else think about this?

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom and everybody else... I just posted an inquiry on the Customer Care forum asking the QVC Social Team for assistance in learning the size model Amanda, (in the pink blouse) was wearing this morning on AM Style. Hopefully they will be able to access this information.

The only other option is to hope Louis knows and can provide this info... any other ideas? 

Esteemed Contributor

Well Barb from QVC's social team replied to my inquiry. She does not have info as to the specific size Amanda was wearing. She did say she's usually a 2-4, an xxs, xs and a 34A. Could have fooled me. Hmmm.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Well Barb from QVC's social team replied to my inquiry. She does not have info as to the specific size Amanda was wearing. She did say she's usually a 2-4, an xxs, xs and a 34A. Could have fooled me. Hmmm.

any chance you can ask louis on his blog?