Super Contributor

Ok now here comes another hard decision. What colors do I get I need the red for sure but I’m thinking the navy would be nice too. I went crazy on the lamb leather but this one is longer in length so I can wear it more. It looks like prices will be rising and good materials will be in short supply. It looks like factories need to be built here in the US. So what are your color choices and any guesses on price?

Trusted Contributor

Re: New leather knit jacket!

I’ll be buying the DFG. I have no idea on the price, but feel that thanks to Louis, it will be more than fair.

Honored Contributor

Price? No idea. Colors? Red and black. I WISH it was done in Caramel because I would have bought that as well. Green is lovely but will I wear it enough to justify the price? Not sure.

Respected Contributor

Red, Port and Forest Green for me. I want the more unusual colors while I can get them. I'm sure the navy and black are beautiful too, but I have enough black coats and the navy trench and short black leather.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking red and/or navy.  The price on this may be quite high and after my last recent stash, maybe only one will be in the cards for me.  But I say, order all the colors you can afford especially since Louis indicated this may be the last leather/suede he will be doing because of the rising price point.  So sad.

Honored Contributor

This may mean another midnight rush due to the future prices. Be prepared, ladies.

Valued Contributor

Can someone tell me what time and which day this goes up for sale. Ive been looking and looking and I thought I missed it. Or the numbers

Thanks

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Junker2327, the jacket will be shown on QVC2 at 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 10.  This is "The “BIG DEAL” Leather Jacket…… A343472"

FYI, the sizing on this jacket is numerical.

Esteemed Contributor

I definitely want the port but the DFG is also calling me and I don't have either of these colors in a jacket.  I already have every other color and more.

I have no doubt that the prices will be reasonable for the quality and having a lamb leather/knit jacket even with the spike that's expected.  Lamb leather has always been the caviar of leather just checkout the pricetags in the retail stores.

Yes decisions indeed..................

Respected Contributor

For once I am firm on my decision:  buy that leather topper, buy it in DFG! 

I know my size and there is give at the sides and the arms so I know not to size up, looks very generous.

Can't wait!  80's here today, 40's by Friday.....time for leather.