Respected Contributor
This Gsuze Dress seems to have disappeared from the Q's website!
Respected Contributor

Re: New gauze dress

[ Edited ]

I bet they were selling too fast before the show!

Super Contributor

interesting, i have it on my wishlist and it shows "Sold Out", and "not available to purchase at this time" when I click on the product link.

This used to be a signal that it might have one time only pricing (used whenever the TSV sold out), but they dont do that any more, do they?

Respected Contributor

Louis just posted on his web site that the gauze dress will be on May 8th on the Morning Q show and it will have 10 to 12 minutes. I'm glad I ordered mine too, but I haven't received them yet. He says he will have more on the show and he will be on at 12 noon, then his 5pm show.

Contributor
Unfortunately, it looked terrible me. I'm busty (36DD) with an apple shape figure. I didn't think that the top part of the dress coordinate with the fuller bottom.
Contributor

Why would they intentionally slow down sales on this dress. Doesn't make sense to me that they de-listed the dress so no more orders could be taken.

Respected Contributor

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

Why would they intentionally slow down sales on this dress. Doesn't make sense to me that they de-listed the dress so no more orders could be taken.

I agree @Sun City Sharon. Doesn't make sense QVC would prioritize their show lineup over selling out the dress. The people wanting to buy now and can't place an order may not come back & order later for various reasons--travel, work schedules, and just life.

Honored Contributor

The Morning Q....Monday May, 8th...7-9am

A288392...The Crepe Gauze Sleeveless Dress with an Overlay Top

...all one piece.. This is a Perfect Dress...Languid and easy, very comfortable ...very true to size. Do Not size up! This is a Dress that walks beautifully...it flows from the body and is perfect for Weddings, parties, events....I am wearing the White to a party in L.A....very soon. Great fabric, really pretty armhole...that is important! I am wearing the Mochaccino in the Show...also in White, Aqua Mist...as you see in the photos...and ,of course, in Black. I will wear the Black too many times!!! It really is a staple for your wardrobe.It is the Host Promo.... We will be on closer to 9am...figure from 8:30 on....that is what I know right now...could change!

We will be on earlier with the Boho Skirt and the Kate Shirt...all well known and loved.
The Show Post is done and Posted....Monday should be a great day! See you then.

jac1.jpg

jac2.jpg

jac3.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@bogeymama wrote:
Unfortunately, it looked terrible me. I'm busty (36DD) with an apple shape figure. I didn't think that the top part of the dress coordinate with the fuller bottom.

i think that is why i am going to pass......i am a 38DD, but more of a pear shape. i am worried about how the top part would look. i see it on jac and she said to stay with your regular size, but she is not busty at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I just picked up some of my goodies from the post office today and one of them is the gauze dress.  I thought I would have an issue with the top part being top heavy I wear an xl and stuck to my regular size and to my surprise this dress fits perfectly I think I must have lost weight without realizing it too because it drapes beautifully all around with a little room to spare in the bust area.  I definitely must have the ivory!