Super Contributor

These pants are the tapered fit so are they really a tight taper or slightly tapered? I prefer the boot cut but I really like the new colors so I'm debating should I order knowing they may be to tight on bigger legs and the light color is not always flattering if they grab like a legging. All these big decisions to make!

Honored Contributor

@fresh kitty 

I have these and I don't think they taper too much, but I have thin legs and ankles, small calves.  They fit more like straight leg on me.  

You can see thigh and bottom of the leg measurements on the website for your size.  Calf measurements, no, so if you run larger calves, the only thing you can do is try them.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: New faux suede pants

[ Edited ]

@fresh kitty wrote:

These pants are the tapered fit so are they really a tight taper or slightly tapered? I prefer the boot cut but I really like the new colors so I'm debating should I order knowing they may be to tight on bigger legs and the light color is not always flattering if they grab like a legging. All these big decisions to make!

Fresh Kitty,

I have the same style pants from last year.  They do not fit tight like leggings but like straight pants.  I find them to be a very comfortable and flattering fit.  I hope that helps.

Writer with Flair

Respected Contributor

@Writer with Flair Did you order your normal Linea pant size in the suede pants?  TIA

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Writer with Flair Did you order your normal Linea pant size in the suede pants?  TIA

Yes, I did.  The pants fit like a glove and the faux suede fabric is superb quality.

Esteemed Contributor

They look so pretty (cut, material) except for the seams down the front.  A big no for me.

Respected Contributor

I just purchased my second pair of Linea faux suede pants.  They are a slim leg but very flattering.  They are not a tight let, but fall mostly straight down.  I have average size calves and thighs.  I love the fit of these pants.

Respected Contributor

I had several from last year but ordered the new in navy and alabaster. I compared my original black to the new navy (same size) and the new ones are a little slimmer cut. I like them better.  When the price dropped today, I ordered a second pair in black.   I don't ever want to be without these pants so I ordered while I still could.