Honored Contributor

Re: New colors listed in long cardigan A287608

thanks for posting the heads up!

this is one of my favorite whisper knit items. i already own it in the black and the red.

i am  a bit upset that they raised the price almost $6 though.

i want both the navy and the pink......and probably the matching tanks.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Do you think there is any chance whatsoever we might ever see the matching pink skirt?

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Skirt.product.A273880.html?sc=NAVLIST

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

Do you think there is any chance whatsoever we might ever see the matching pink skirt?

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Skirt.product.A273880.html?sc=NAVLIST

@gardensla I have the matching pink skirt. Got it a year or so ago.  Seem to remember Louis saying get it now.  If it does not show up for his next show I’d check eBay. eBay may be your only choice.  FYI there are a couple xxs, xsmall and small Linea wk skirts on eBay now. 

Respected Contributor

I avoided getting this for awhile, because at 5'2" I thought it might be too long and overwhelming for me -- I was wrong!  I got it in the black and love it.  If this comes back in Ivory I might be interested.  Don't think I will get the Navy or Pink.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite WK item is this year's v neck dress and close second would be the tunic that goes with the long sweater.

I'm on fence about the navy sweater but I really want the navy tunic and don't own a navy LDO cardigan. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."